Ontario Chapter Join Chapter>, Leader: loudfords

Canada's Worst Driver

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 07:34 PM
Tim Halliday
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Canada's Worst Driver

Anyone watch Canada's Worst Driver last night? It's amazing that any of the people on the show are still alive.

One girl hit 7 different things and managed to put it in the ditch on the 1 1/2 hour trip to their driving school.

Almost makes me afraid to get out on the highway.

Old 10-05-2005, 06:38 PM
black wolf
Senior User
Hey tim i just caught just 20 minutes of it and wow he hee i just hope they stay away from my driving lane. i just couldnt imagine they still have their lic. etc etc.there are plenty of them everyday and i do see some from time to time when i go to work at 5:30 am and doing crazy things coming out of tim hortons parking lot

Old 10-05-2005, 08:57 PM
Dealford
Cargo Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
They're everywhere!!!!!!!!
This afternoon, a woman made a sudden, multiple lane change, wacked the front bumper of my boss' Dodge & wound up in the ditch.
You just never know when they will have a spaz attack & clobber you!!!!!!
AL.

Old 10-06-2005, 08:42 AM
mblayton
More Turbo
I must see at least 40-50 bonehead moves like these every day, people here just don't care if they run into someone or something more money than brains I guess. That one girls parents were paying $9000 a year insurance, I think they need there head examined too.

Old 10-06-2005, 11:05 PM
Dealford
Cargo Master
Originally Posted by Dealford
They're everywhere!!!!!!!!
This afternoon, a woman made a sudden, multiple lane change, wacked the front bumper of my boss' Dodge & wound up in the ditch.
You just never know when they will have a spaz attack & clobber you!!!!!!
AL.
Update....
According to witnesses, this woman was putting on make-up and talking on the cell phone just before the wreck.
4 grand on the Dodge & her car is stroked, PLUS !!!!!!!!!! the railway control box that she finally clobbered is valued at SEVENTY-FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At this time, it is uncertain if because she was Chinese, the wreck actually happened. All things considered, it was only a matter of time before she had a wreck. I hope her son isn't too angry with her for wrecking HIS car.
AL.

Old 10-08-2005, 09:27 PM
black wolf
Senior User
Originally Posted by Dealford
Update....
According to witnesses, this woman was putting on make-up and talking on the cell phone just before the wreck.
4 grand on the Dodge & her car is stroked, PLUS !!!!!!!!!! the railway control box that she finally clobbered is valued at SEVENTY-FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At this time, it is uncertain if because she was Chinese, the wreck actually happened. All things considered, it was only a matter of time before she had a wreck. I hope her son isn't too angry with her for wrecking HIS car.
AL.
Dealford correct me if im wrong you say you are a tow truck operator?? i say you will be towing for ever with these types driving around..this will keep you buzy for a long long time. my guess is you might have heard a lot of stories and seen a lot of strange places where these happen uh

Old 10-08-2005, 09:55 PM
Dealford
Cargo Master
Far too many stories are beyond belief. I'm just going to have to buy one of those fancy new fangled didgietal camries. Bottom line is that if you have enough momentum and the correct angles, you can put a Buick Regal's nose up on one front porch, straddle the common driveway and land the back bumper up on the neighbours porch. Gramma hit the skinny pedal instead of the wide one.
AL.