Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2005, 06:18 PM
Postmaster

70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of
Still waiting.

I am still waiting for them to give me the chapter leader tools. If you are new to this site and trying to join the georgia chapter try not to get discouraged. I will add the new folks as soon as I have the power to do so. I have not seen any info about it in a few days so I do not have any idea how long it will be.
Old 09-27-2005, 06:19 PM
Postmaster

70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=414509 Here is a link to the last info I have seen.
Old 09-27-2005, 10:05 PM
Senior User

mudflaps87 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Oh wise and powerful chapter leader do not become discouraged the people have spoken!!!

And because we haven't had any rain the chalk outline remains - beer outline too.
Old 09-27-2005, 10:37 PM
Postmaster

I am not discouraged just don't want folks trying to join the chapter to get discouraged.
Old 09-28-2005, 07:22 AM
Postmaster

3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.
the chalk on the patio shall not lie......err lying on the patio will get you chalked - Well you know what i'm talkin about
IT'S BETTER TOPLESS(Broads, Broncos, and Booze)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbeast
you people scare me sometimes!!
"...sailors who drank beer escaped the curse of scurvy..."
Old 10-11-2005, 10:24 AM
Elder User

evilbeast is starting off with a positive reputation.
all knowing and powerful chapter leader, we shall lead the masses to the promised land that is the georgia chapter!!!!
Old 10-11-2005, 10:50 AM
Postmaster

I will just be glad when I can except them. I wonder if the rain washed away my chalk outline.
Old 10-11-2005, 10:05 PM
Posting Guru

old87 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ask and Ye shall recieve dear brother, thy own self hath not forsaken the, eye?
If that don't work send $19.95 to general delivery Stone Mountian, Ga. 30681.
Just slather the envelope in marinara sauce and Fat Tony will get it.

LED ZEP
Old 10-11-2005, 10:05 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter