Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: kermmydog

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2005, 11:38 PM
Super Moderator

Racerguy is a splendid one to beholdRacerguy is a splendid one to beholdRacerguy is a splendid one to beholdRacerguy is a splendid one to beholdRacerguy is a splendid one to beholdRacerguy is a splendid one to beholdRacerguy is a splendid one to beholdRacerguy is a splendid one to behold
Phoenix in November

The wife, a friend and I will be in Phoenix in the middle of November for the NASCAR race. What else is there that we should do or see while we're there? We don't golf. lol
Anyone know of any ATV tours we could take?
What else?
Old 10-05-2005, 02:12 PM

2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold2000silverbullet is a splendid one to behold
You could go up to Sedona and take one of their pink jeep tours. They run you up some pretty cool stuff. I've wheeled my SD back in some of the trails they take you down and it was pretty cool (see gallery for some red rock pics). Other than that, I don't know of any off road expeditions, you might try looking on azcentral.com and see what they have for entertainment. Good luck and enjoy the weather!

Matt
2011 F350 - 6.2 CC, LB, 4.30s, Lariat Ultimate pkg, FX4, Amp steps, Lockpick, AC LC6i, JL HD900/5, JL 13TW5, JL C5-570's, Bilstein 7100 stabilizer, Rancho RS9000XL's, Leveled w/ 35" Toyo M/T's and 5 Star tuned
**Sold - 2000 F250 V10, 6.5" Pro Comp, 37" Toyo MT's
Old 10-05-2005, 11:26 PM
Super Moderator

Racerguy is a splendid one to beholdRacerguy is a splendid one to beholdRacerguy is a splendid one to beholdRacerguy is a splendid one to beholdRacerguy is a splendid one to beholdRacerguy is a splendid one to beholdRacerguy is a splendid one to beholdRacerguy is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the tips
I'll look into those.
Old 10-07-2005, 10:41 AM
Elder User

Super Steve is starting off with a positive reputation.
If you go out to Apache Junction(about 45 minutes to west of Phoenix) there are a bunch of neat lakes in the canyons along the Salt River. There is also a mining town/park thing that is pretty neat. It has free admission and is like a ghost town. Its on the way to the lakes. Also in that area they have jeep tours if you dont have a 4x4 with you. I believe that someone out there rents quads too. I might be there for Veterans Day weekend to check on my house. It should be in the high 70s/80s, during the day. Im in NM now for work and it is cold here.
steve
Old 10-08-2005, 12:29 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks for that Steve.
I'll check into it too.
Old 10-11-2005, 06:02 AM
Elder User

desertdave35 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I've done the Pink Jeep tours, and its a great time. If you are considering this option you need to get a departure around noon or so. They take you on a nice 4x4 outing in a customized "pink" jeep. Then they take you over to a old ranch where you get to go horse back riding for about a 1 1/2hrs. Then they take you to another ranch where you get to have a cowboy dinner. Steaks cooked over Mesquite, with cowboy beans, corn on the cob and all the fixin's and a desert afterward. By this time its getting close to sunset, your driver will take you back to town but not before stopping someplace fantastic to watch the sunset. Well worth the money you will spend for an afternoon of fun.
http://groups.msn.com/1991SilverAnniversaryBroncogroup
Old 10-11-2005, 09:20 AM
Elder User

Super Steve is starting off with a positive reputation.
That pink jeep tour sounds pretty neat. I'll have to do that when I get back. Now if only I could get a date, wouldn't want to be caught in a jeep without a girl, much less a pink one.
Old 10-11-2005, 09:27 AM
Super Moderator

Good thing I'll be there with my wife
Old 10-11-2005, 09:27 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter