Nova Scotia Join Chapter, Leader:

CAR Truck Show today Oromocto Mall

Old 09-25-2005, 09:18 AM
bossind
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CAR Truck Show today Oromocto Mall

Hi Just found out there is a Car Truck show at the Oromocto Mall today (sept 25), lots of good fords!! It starts at 12:00 but already there are many there. I'm going back at 12:00 for a walk through. Sorry about the late post on this but I hadn't heard about it, only seen it for myself this morning when I went for a coffee.

Take care.

Old 09-26-2005, 04:57 PM
MatthewC
Elder User
Whoops! I was at the Noonan Nationals, or I would have been there for sure.

-Matt

Old 09-26-2005, 05:10 PM
bossind
Elder User
Oh yeah the Noonan Nationals! How was that?? One of these times I'll make that. As for the Car truck show there was over 200 entered, the one I like the best was a 65 Mustang gt350 it was mint!

Old 10-04-2005, 06:17 PM
CdnSoldier
Senior User
Steve
If it was the one from a couple of yrs ago, its a repo. I owned one back in 84, and asked the fella a lot of questions he could not answer. Damn, I had parts for sell, some are from my old Shelby (66). I was waiting for that show for a while, but I'm in QC until Nov.
Dave

Old 10-04-2005, 06:33 PM
bossind
Elder User
I thought it might be, but it was a nice job! I almost bought the real deal (so it said) a few months ago off of eBay; some old guy was selling it to donate the money to his church. It was in Quebec even, but I waited a sec too long and someone bought it right up. $12000.00 bucks, she was a trailer queen with all kinds of trophies. Sounded to good to be true but he had really good feedback and the pictures of it were really good. She was Black with gold strips and 48000kms (I think). Oh what could have been.

Old 10-05-2005, 05:31 PM
CdnSoldier
Senior User
I was going to buy another after my old girl was nailed in the summer 84. I tryed to get a *** end for mine, but no go. My plan is if I cannot sell my parts, I'm going to buy a old truck and use the drive train and other useful stuff. I saw a old 65 Ford on Overhaling last night.

Search this Thread