Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Illinois Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Illinois Chapter Join Chapter Leader: KOESTNER

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2005, 06:02 PM
New User

bandit72577 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up Joe Cotton Ford

Well I noticed that nobody has metioned Joe Cotton Ford in Carol Stream. That is where I bought my 02 Explorer Sport a couple of weeks ago. And I have to say they are pretty decent, at least the sales staff and service staff. I previuosly had a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT V6(I loved this car), but it only took 91 or higher octane fuel and the value was dropping badly. So I was surfing the web and for a beautiful 02 Ranger Edge 4x4 on their website, so I was like what the heck lets check it out. I went there and they went over the truck with me and let drive home to have the family check it out. Everybody liked it but I couldn't get the payments where I wanted them.(I have started going back to college and it is not cheap). But the salesman showed me a Silver 02 Explorer Sport 4x4, and it was in great shape and low mile 32,200. And he said he could make the payments work.
So when I traded in the Eclipse they gave me 10K for it (it was worth 8500 accoedinding to kbb), and my payments where perfect. Now the finace guy was a little pushy but we got it done.
And as for the service department,they are great. The lower trim on the passengerside door was loose, and I had a wierd squaking noise from the front right wheel. They fixed both at no cost, of course I still had the balance of factory warrenty left. But as a added bonus I have free oil changes for the life of my Explorer, which I thought was cool.
Plus they do a lot for Carol Stream, they sponsor almost everything. But I had a good experince there, and if you need work done their service/body shop is excellent.
Old 09-23-2005, 06:02 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Illinois Chapter

Tags
body, complaints, cotton, ford, joe, shop