A Big Welcome to a Tuff Company!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2005, 01:57 PM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
A Big Welcome to a Tuff Company!

Ford Truck Enthusiasts is please to announce a new sponsor, one who carries products most truck owners will find useful!

From the president of Tuffy:

We all share a common problem, protecting our hard earned valuables. I started this company because I had too many things stolen. I remember walking up to my Jeep finding everything gone. It made me so mad that I wanted to strangle that thief with one of the wires hanging from the dash where my stereo used to be. I am dedicated to building the best security products on the market.

At Tuffy, we manufacture extremely heavy duty products built to withstand a lifetime of abuse!

About Tuffy
Every product we manufacture is carefully hand crafted using state of the art computerized machines with tolerances no more than five thousandths of an inch.

Each manufacturing step is carefully done by experienced sheet metal craftsmen, from the punching and metal forming to the welding and grinding.

Every security lockbox we produce is fabricated using heavy duty 16 gauge steel and is then finished with an electronically fusion-bonded epoxy powder coat.

About Tuffy
All of our products are thoroughly tested whether it is with a prybar on our manufacturing floor, during one of the many four wheel drive events we help sponsor, or expeditions in South America and Mexico like the A.R.E. World Expedition.

They have survived the abuse I experienced in Bill Burke's Triathalon including mud holes that could swallow a Jeep, rain, snow and the constant loading and unloading of gear, tools, mountain bikes and a canoe.

I am so confident in our products that I offer a limited lifetime warranty. Tuffy security products truly are the toughest lockboxes on the market.

----------
WHAT DO TOP MAGAZINES SAY ABOUT TUFFY?

OFF-ROAD
"Serious theft protection, highest quality boxes available"

FOUR WHEELER
"...Some steel can really help. Tuffy Security Products makes a very secure box that suited our needs perfectly." and "Reported to provide significant deterrence to even the most determined thief."

4 WHEEL DRIVE & SPORT UTILITY MAGAZINE
During the building of Project Too Long..."First up was a weather proof console from Tuffy Security Products. Not only is the roomy Tuffy console sealed against dust and moisture, it also offers protection from the two-legged, ten fingered opportunists who prey on unlockable Jeep interiors." and "Tuffy's products not only secure your articles, they dress up the interior of any 4x4."

PETERSONS 4-WHEEL & OFF ROAD
Simply put, "Tuff Stuff" and "Really Tuff."

SPORT TRUCK
"Get more security for your Jeep or Truck with a Convenience Console from Tuffy Security Products."

TRUCK 'N' TRAIL
"The high security consoles produced by Tuffy Security Products make it Tuff for thieves."

HUNTING
Says it all, "High Security Storage Lockers."

JP
"High Security" and "Lock it good"

A FEW COMMENTS FROM TUFFY CUSTOMERS

"This is the best thing since sliced bread. You guys are awesome. I'd be a fool to spend my money on any products but yours." Modesto, CA.

"After I mounted my Tuffy console, my Jeep was broken into. The thieves took everything but what was safely locked in my Tuffy console. Good thing I had it. Tuffy saved me a lot of money." Littleton, CO

"It leaves me feeling secure about leaving my Jeep unattended knowing my stereo equipment is safe and secure. This console is definitely top quality. Also a very attractive addition to my custom interior." Brigantine, NJ.

"It works super and is really valuable to me. Before I had the console, I had two stereos stolen in a two month span. I really must complement your console." Virginia Beach, VA.

"The stereo mount is the best feature. It has already saved my stereo during a theft attempt!" Harwood Heights, IL.

"Installation was a breeze, and the quality is second to none! The finish and appearance is great. It looks like Detroit made it that way! It's very encouraging in these tough economic times to get so much value and quality for your money. Thank you for a terrific product!" Hornell, NY.

TUFFY AWARDS

FOUR WHEELER MAGAZINE - 1996 Reader All Star Poll
"All Star Manufacturers: Tuffy Security Products - Typical comment: Very easy to deal with, and a very good product - Los Alamos, NM."

Tuffy Security Products was an Award recipient in the 1992 Entrepreneur of the year awards. Sponsored by Inc. Magazine, Merrill Lynch, and Ernst and Young.
Check them out and don't forget to let them know you saw them on FTE!

TuffyProducts.com

Old 09-25-2005, 08:12 AM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
Received 58 Likes on 30 Posts
Thanks TuffyProducts for supporting this great site!
The members here will return the support with some new business for ya!

Welcome to FTE