Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2005, 05:06 PM
Elder User

mjwhip2 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Lucky me

Well fellas, looks like I get to spend the next couple of months in OKC. I work for the FAA and have a 7 week school to attend out at the FAA academy (just off Will Rogers airport)
So if you guys are planning on any get togethers and wouldn't mind a Utahn thats driving a Civic to tag along, it would be great to meet some of you. Maybe get together and have some wings and a beer or two ( yes, some people from Utah do drink beer) or shoot some pool )and drink some beer )
Looks like I'll be getting into town Tuesday the 20th and won't be leaving until Nov 10.
See you all (y'all) around.
Old 09-15-2005, 10:29 PM
Postmaster

NoMo is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Well, I'm not around the OKC area, but would be happy to try & meet up if you happen to cruise over to Tulsa one weekend.

Hope you enjoy your stay in OKC- be sure to visit Bricktown & maybe Toby Keith's bar & grille . If you get a chance, put a few more miles on that Civic and come see "Green Country". The whole state is not all as flat & "red" as it is in the central area. Over here on the east side, we've got hills, trees, and greenery.

Also, you're just a few hours drive from Dallas. Could be a fun weekend get-away too!
Old 09-16-2005, 08:02 AM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
Ya, welcome to Oklahoma. I hope you have a good visit. You've got to visit Eskimo Joes in Stillwater. And take a tour of the Kicker audio plant, also in Stillwater. We're havin' a little BBQ get together in Tulsa in October. Yer welcome to come on up to visit with some of us N.E. Oklahoma members. It is about a 2 hr drive from OKC to Tulsa on the turnpike.

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 10-15-2005, 05:18 PM
Junior User

tex1264 is starting off with a positive reputation.
shorty smalls

go to shoirty smalls and get the ribs man their good its north of will rogers at the corner of reno& merdian thanks Kevin
Old 10-15-2005, 05:18 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter