Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Montana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: jredline1984

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-13-2005, 02:59 AM
Post Fiend

Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.
Bigfoot Truck Show!

Looks like the Monster Truck Bigfoot will be at the Billings Heights Tire Rama 1001 East Main Street on September 20 and 21.

Its a good chance to get up close to one kick *** ford!
Old 09-13-2005, 07:36 PM
Posting Guru

big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.
I saw that last night on the way to my folks' house! I had to do a double take. I may have missed Burn the Point, but I WON'T miss Bigfoot!

"get away from me you unlucky jerk before your luck rubs off on me!"
Old 09-14-2005, 02:10 AM
Post Fiend

Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.
I've never seen Bigfoot before, so this will be pretty cool for me...
Old 09-14-2005, 11:24 AM
Posting Guru

big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.
I saw Bigfoot and Gravedigger once in Reno at the Summit Racing warehouse, and it was really cool. The engineering that goes into those trucks is astounding. After seeing those trucks, it makes you want to squish riceburner's in your own truck, but then again, it could be the fart can exhausts on those damn things that make you want to squish them.

"get away from me you unlucky jerk before your luck rubs off on me!"
Old 09-14-2005, 11:24 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter

Tags
2011, bigfoot, ford, show, truck