Missouri Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:77&79F250

Lets do it again.

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 06:48 PM
slmann
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lets do it again.

Weekly check in time again. How is everyone, anything new, big plans for the weekend? Not to much here back to work tomorrow had a couple days off. No plans so far for the weekend. I need to find a way to build funds for my project ranger. I might get a second job but probably will wait till it gets colder out and there isn't much to do outside. Anyway lets here from everyone.

Old 08-23-2005, 09:08 PM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Started on the Cummins conversion... got a BIG headache! Definitely got a lot of things to deal with, plans changed and such on how to do it. Looks like I may lay down the bucks for the motor mounts... I never knew the motor and driveline were offset on these trucks! Sits about 4" offset. The driver side of the frame has a different angle than the passenger side, all kinds of fun stuff like that.... I got a hold of a Cummins dealer to ask about some of the parts, and it so happens that the manager has done the swap himself on his truck, so I'll have to go check that out, need to make another load of gas tanks and appliances, so I'll just swing by and check out his rig...

Old 08-23-2005, 10:07 PM
87ford4x4inline6
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not much here, finally have the BII running and have no new problems yet. Been cleaning the garage out last 2 days. hauled 2 loas of old parts, motors and junk up to the woods today. (I have a old truck and van to keep stuff in). Decided to clean it out to make room for the winter projects. Getting ready to start medic class in 2 weeks. WOrking alot in between time.

Old 08-24-2005, 06:43 PM
TUFFY
Senior User

Might work on the truck, but more likley just sit on my rear end and do nothing.

Old 08-24-2005, 08:49 PM
jeffh
Elder User
Well, I hope to make one last attempt on the Tank's electrical problem tomorrow. If I can't get any response, I guess I'll have it towed and pay someone to fix it. This weekend I wanna do some rearranging of the living room.

Sunday is Bevo Day, which is like 4 blocks from my house. They have a small car show and for various reasons the Tank has never been able to make it. I was hoping this year maybe, but..... Sure pisses me off to no end...

Old 08-24-2005, 08:56 PM
slmann
Postmaster
Still fighting you huh? I know you'll get that truck going one of these day's. Just make sure once you get it running you don't turn it off. Just messing with you there. Good luck I hope you get it going.

Old 02-15-2006, 05:47 PM
1997325isb
New User
Fellro86!!!!!!!!!! Hang in there on your swap it is worth it beyond your wildest expectations, the satisfaction of hearing that b$@$^ fire up when your ready to test drive it for the first time is worth it all by itself, thats the first thing I said when I got back from my first drive "If that was the only time I ever got to drive it it was worth it!!" The way it pulls up a hill and braaps out of a short pipe is sweetness in itself, hearing the jake slow it down on the other side is like a wet dr$@#, and seeing the TRUCK TWIST when you throttle it is the best thing ever!!!!!!!! JW

Old 02-16-2006, 03:10 AM
ford_truck_man
Senior User
Not to much here.Got to work Saturday.(SUCKS) But getting geard up for the KCMO meeting on Sunday and the Daytona 500 .I guess I do have alot.HUH.

Again if anybody's intrested or in the area the meetins is Feb 19th at 1:00 at <TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=3 bgColor=#ffffcc border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Hooters of Independence

816-478-8832
</TD><TD vAlign=top>19850 E. Valley View Parkway

Independence, MO <NOBR>64055</NOBR>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
KCAutosound one of our sponsor's is planing on being there to help out and has some stuff to hand out also some discounts.