Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2005, 09:11 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Welcome our new Chapter members!!!!!

Just today I done saw "Mustangsean" come in!

(hope I got the name right...)

And he's from MEMPHIS TOWN!
- Ooh yeah.....
Another blues town member!

RIGHT ON!
Old 08-20-2005, 12:50 AM
Senior User

Mustangsean is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thank you, Thank you...glad to be here...and you did get the name right.

Sean
Old 08-20-2005, 10:21 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
I'm looking right at the RA event, I might just be there....
Old 08-20-2005, 10:51 PM
Postmaster

parks911 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Dutch,

So how many people were waiting to be approved for membership & how many members does TN have now?
Old 08-20-2005, 10:52 PM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.
I'm a member now.
Old 08-22-2005, 07:43 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Quote:
Originally Posted by parks911
Dutch,

So how many people were waiting to be approved for membership & how many members does TN have now?
None waiting - we should do a membership drive among thos already in FTE.

I have been looking at it everyday, and will continue to!

Old memberships that are MIA are numerous. This is why we should liven things up anyway we can.

~Wolf
Old 08-22-2005, 07:46 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

By the books, we have 67 members of the chapter.
Most of whom are inactive...

We can do better than that!
Old 08-22-2005, 09:01 PM
Posting Guru

DT 466Man is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Um i think i'm still waiting.... hold on i'll check.

DT
Old 08-22-2005, 09:08 PM
Posting Guru

DT 466Man is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Haha i'm in..... I'd like to thank my parents, pablo, um.... Oh Wolf cause he's the $hiat, jesus, and my 1st grade teacher.

I think that covers it.

Well what's new in my life, decided to paint my 85 this fall, the paint is looking more and more scrached and chipping, so i'm getting new fenders and a bed.

The ranger i'm mocking in the 302 and AOD i have as a spare laying around just to tear around in it till the 600HP 351W and Tremec 5spd are ready.

Runnin the crap out of myself after school every day for raiders, um... i'm lovin the girls more, hey i'm a teen. um... i'm a little hyper cause i just drank a liter of mountain dew.

And ya'll?

DT
Old 08-24-2005, 01:08 AM
Pestiferous Nuisance

I ran outta coffee in the middle of a massive graphics project...
(NOT good)

I almost feel like Ross Perot!

"I tell ya what I'm gonna do - I'm gonna FIX 'at..."

ROFL!

Good to see ya, brother! We're up and runnin'...
Old 08-28-2005, 09:33 AM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Gotcha covered Blankman! YOU'RE IN!!!

Welcome Blankman, I got it early today. Y'all? We have a new chapter member!!!

Last edited by Greywolf; 08-28-2005 at 09:36 AM.
Old 08-28-2005, 10:45 AM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.
Welcome to the chapter Blankman.
Old 08-31-2005, 09:46 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

We should be hearing from "cboy" pretty soon too...

The more the merrier! If we get up enough active members we can network the whole state together!!!
Old 09-16-2005, 12:08 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Hello "Volmaniac" - YOU'RE IN!!!

Old 09-21-2005, 03:30 PM
New User

volmaniac is starting off with a positive reputation.
woot! thanks from the middle of tennessee!
Old 09-21-2005, 03:30 PM