New Moderator here

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 11:58 AM
TigerDan
Hotshot
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
New Moderator here

Hi folks! I was made Moderator of this forum yesterday and just wanted to let you know. I'm not one of those heavy-handed kind of guys, I tend to be pretty laid-back. It looks as if things run pretty smoothly in here, so you all will probably make my job pretty easy. But any help, suggestions, or advice is welcomed. -Dan

Old 08-16-2005, 07:30 AM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
Received 58 Likes on 30 Posts
And a fine Mod he is.....OK now to get serious....This forum has needed a Mod for a bit now, not because you guys are out of control and being unruly....hehe, because we are trying to get each forum to have a moderator that is active ....so enjoy, I know Dan will be great here and can help in many different ways.

Join me in Welcoming him here...

Old 08-17-2005, 08:54 AM
jbau
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome, Dan. I'm wondering, can anything be done to stimulate activity on the Duratec I4? There are very few posts on that engine.

Old 08-17-2005, 09:11 PM
TigerDan
Hotshot
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Go ahead and post your thoughts on it, maybe that in itself will be what's needed to get the ball rolling. Perhaps it's still too new (at least as installed in the Ranger) to be generating any problems to speak of. You know how it goes; no news is good news.

Maybe we can get some interesting discusion going here. I'm all for that!

Old 08-18-2005, 08:56 AM
jbau
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I've only had mine 3 days so I don't have anything to say on it yet... I was more looking for the experience of others.

You may be right, the engine is too new to have much posting activity. Plus, there doesn't seem to be much available in the aftermarket for it yet.