Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: Neal 97 250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-13-2005, 07:16 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Tennessee Chapter Webpage

I've got a running start on it, with reserved space at Geocities. It will have our pic of the month, chapter info, galleries, and whatever else we think it needs on it.

We should decide what to put there as a group, and any web-monkeys such as myself out there can contribute to it! In fact I encourage such help...
("The frames! My god what happened to the frames...")

The web address is: http://www.geocities.com/tennesseefte/

We lucked out - the simplest name I could wish for was available!

Anyone wants to help on this, chime in anywhere.

~Greywolf
Old 08-14-2005, 11:51 AM
Posting Guru

Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I knew an orange "T" would wind up somewhere!
06 Saturn Vue
03 Nissan Altima
54 F100 (sold! at least the MH has a Ford V10)
Old 08-14-2005, 12:16 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation

Still thinking over the layout, I'm also trying to find where the official approved by Ken Payne graphics link was at. I know I saw it somewhere yesterday...
Old 08-14-2005, 08:58 PM
Freshman User

1978f150sc351m is starting off with a positive reputation.
What kind of stuff do you want or need? I have done some web design and graphic design before.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:21 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Well, the main thing is thinking over the general layout.
What do we need links to?
FTE, THe chapter forum, pic of the month, galleries of our trucks (they are on FTE in the first place), a bulletin board for events, (?)

- and I have no idea at this point what all.

We need to decide what it should all be made up of. After that writing it ought to be kinda easy. (except the parts that have to be updated a lot).

WE NEED IDEAS....

What does it have to have, for one?
(I think Ms. TN has enough publicity, and I doubt she'll help fix a truck!)
The clubs pictures are a big one - lots of thumbnails have to be generated for inputs and a link page drawn up. Easily uploaded once done, and the links updated.

My thoughts are that web-pages can be very labor intensive, unless we split up the work. They can be simplified a lot of ways if 2 rules are followed:
1) TRUST your people (Don't be afraid to hand out the keys)
2) Devide and conquer (Everyone has their own area, and their say is appreciated)

Kind of like publishing a magazine...

~Wolf

PS: I attempted to download the official HI-DEF image of the club logo yesterday, and my PC told me there was "Insufficient storage for the image"...
Funny - I have about 39 GIG of storage available.....
And it's a BITMAP??????

Last edited by Greywolf; 08-15-2005 at 08:37 PM.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:21 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter