Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2005, 11:18 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
North East G2G

randy has been discussing a get 2 gether in north east ohio, so lets start planing one now and see what dates will work....
Old 08-12-2005, 11:58 PM
Junior User

beerinside is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hi Everybody,

Just about any Saturday is good for me.
Old 08-14-2005, 09:58 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

RUNVS has a good reputation on FTE.RUNVS has a good reputation on FTE.
Almost missed this one. Last time we met at Bob Evans in Mayfield, but I'd like to meet while the weather is still nice. I'd much prefer to make it less formal, maybe a Metropark or something along those lines.

Everyone could bring a few things for themselves, plus something to share. I'm thinking along the lines of burgers, dogs, etc.

If we get enough interested, we could have a few games or something along those lines.

If everyone wants to (and can afford it) we could hit Dave & Busters in Westlake. I like that place, but me kid and I spend a ton on the video games, it's great!!

Saturday late afternoon or evening would work better for me at least until the end of October (end of football). If it's going to be later in the day, I'd suggest D&B.

If enough people respond as to when they are available, we can choose the most fitting time/location.

You "lurkers", plus speak up, the point of the GTG's is to meet our FTE friends and have a good time.

Thanks,
Randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerinside
Hi Everybody,

Just about any Saturday is good for me.
'02 F-250 Super Duty 5.4L XLT 4x4 SCLB, '09 bed/gate/step/cam, '07 front conversion, SPD Y-pipe, SS dual 2.5 w/MBRP tips, Gibson shortys, PowerSlot Cryos, Hawk pads, A-pillar triple pod, optima bluetop, dual-core radiator, Bilsteins, 295/70R17 Nittos on Raceline Predators, K&N, Back Rack, SCT w/5star tunes, Warn lockouts, several anti-theft devices
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-j-TflIBAG5c/TtG6TkJ9PjI/AAAAAAAAKsQ/svk9X8Ki2No/s144/truck%2520hauling.jpg Click --->HERE<-- to join the OHIO Chapter!!
Old 08-14-2005, 11:10 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Quote:
If enough people respond as to when they are available, we can choose the most fitting time/location.

You "lurkers", plus speak up, the point of the GTG's is to meet our FTE friends and have a good time.

Very well said Randy hmmm are we thinking alike? it seems to me we both wrote this same kind of post at the same time..LOL
Old 08-15-2005, 01:56 PM
New User

Stretch Jr.12 is starting off with a positive reputation.
How far northeast would you guys be thinkin? Comin' from gahanna. I can trust my truck to get pretty far with a few gas stops or just drive the car. The next 2-3 weeks though are gonna be hectic with my family most probably moving, working 3rd shift and sleeping some of the afternoon away, and news from my recruiter at any time. Read other post with springfield swapmeet. They're having it again this year? Went couple months ago and seems like it would be a good place. Would be cool to meet some people from here and shoot the breeze.
Old 08-18-2005, 11:03 AM
Shiftoholic

Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.
My Saturdays are pretty used up with racing. Sundays are usually more open, with a couple exceptions here/there.

I'll be a Thompson raceway on Sept 24 for stick shift race. That would be a really cool place to have a get together? Time/weather will tell if it goes through, but it's something we can keep an eye on. I have big trailer, awning, small gas grille.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:43 AM
Junior User

Ron Kelley is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey freighttrain. I go past the thompson racetrack every day but have never been there. What is the stick shift race?
Old 09-19-2005, 02:54 PM
Shiftoholic

Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.
Well, it's a recently new group of ol stick shift racers that want to bring back the fun of REAL drag racing! UMTRdragrace.com (united manual trans racers) is the name, and on Sept 24th it's having a race at Thompson. It's a separate race from their normal program, though we'll be running at the same time, but separate class.

The weather right now doesn't seem to positive for Saturday...but I got my fingers crossed!! I'd hope to make it a FTE get together too...but we'll see. If the weather doesn't hold out I'm not sure I'll make the trek(at least pulling race car).
Old 09-25-2005, 09:26 PM
Shiftoholic

Well I was at Thompson Sat. What a great time. Bunch of us old time stick shift racers there(32 car field). It ended up a beautiful day(not a drop of rain or cloud in the sky). I ended up Runner up........with my clutch finally giving up and slipping really bad in semi finals, I basically staged in the final and had to give it away.

Oh well, life in the day.....
Old 09-25-2005, 09:33 PM
Post Fiend

hey whats up , sounds like you all had a good time, did you get any pic's?
Old 09-26-2005, 07:58 AM
Shiftoholic

Well, seeing I was the only one there.........no real pics of anything Ray!
I figured I just let everyone know that I was there.........and it was a great time.
Wish someone else would have decided to show up, but since no one posted here, I figured I was alone.

Lord knows my Mack/trailer were parked smack in the front of staging lanes I would not be hard to find.
Old 09-29-2005, 09:05 AM
Senior User

ddavie is starting off with a positive reputation.
If you guys have a date in place, I'll check my schedule...

2005 F150 STX 4X4
2" Leveling lift, ceramic pads, custom dual exhaust
2008 Equinox - Wife's
1994 F150 - Son's
Old 09-29-2005, 09:05 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter