Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2005, 09:23 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Miss TENNESSEE 2005

Click the image to open in full size.

Details:

http://www.misstennessee.org/

Ya gotta follow stuff like THAT!!!
Old 08-12-2005, 09:49 PM
Post Fiend

Ultramagdan has much to be proud ofUltramagdan has much to be proud ofUltramagdan has much to be proud ofUltramagdan has much to be proud ofUltramagdan has much to be proud ofUltramagdan has much to be proud ofUltramagdan has much to be proud ofUltramagdan has much to be proud ofUltramagdan has much to be proud of
I see High Maintenance written all over that pretty smile.

But what do I know?
2006 KLR 685
Old 08-12-2005, 09:51 PM
Postmaster

maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.
facebook.com/TheCrip Maples01
My other half would never make their grade, but looks good and don't mind crawling around, working on vehicles.
Old 08-12-2005, 10:51 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Frankly - I'm into redheads with wrenches in their hot little hands. Especially if they like puppies!

I have a feeling Tara would not be much into dealing with poop on a carpet, or training the little one not to do it again. I would make her clean it up, just for the real life experience....

Then again for all I know - she might own a Rottweiller, and BOOTS it out into the yard everyday!

The one thing that annoys me the most is the artificial hair color.

Last edited by Greywolf; 08-12-2005 at 10:54 PM.
Old 08-12-2005, 10:59 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Dead on target....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramagdan
I see High Maintenance written all over that pretty smile.

But what do I know?
If we could take this Lady apart and rebuild her -

She'd be working at a real estate agency.

DAN?

YOU JUST GAVE ME ONE HECK OF AN IDEA....

Last edited by Greywolf; 08-12-2005 at 11:02 PM.
Old 08-13-2005, 12:05 AM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.
She might be high maintence but I want to apply for the maintence job.
Old 08-13-2005, 10:42 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Would that be "Maintenance" or "Repro..."

Never mind.
Old 08-14-2005, 10:22 AM
Posting Guru

DT 466Man is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
ahh she's ok.

My neighbor was miss teen tennessee a couple of years ago, she's in japan right now taking a collage course, no she's not japanese.

My girlfriend looks way better than her. I'm sorry boys but that girl is too bright looking i mean like her complection is too light.

I know tons of girls that would run circles around her and look good doing it, how about my buddy's girlfriend, has ridden in rodeos, races 4 wheelers, works on cars(tries too)

Like i said there are more real girls out there you could have fun with, and not have to worry about getting a little dirty or spend a fortune on a date, hey some gas some music, a bon fire, some food, and a mud hole.

What else could you want?

I'd rather have one of those than a Miss something guys sorry.

DT
Old 08-14-2005, 10:22 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter

Tags
ford, miss, tennessee