Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Jersey Chapter Join Chapter Leader: sddesigns

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-2005, 02:01 PM
Senior User

tazmanian_cowboy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Question Any reliable service depts in central NJ?

Hi Guys, I guess it is inevitable that my new truck will have to see the service department soon. I have the '05 crew 4x4 with the powerstroke. I know that there is at least one upcoming recall that will need to be taken care of and I am really disgusted with the performance of my AC and really need to have it looked into..

I probably have three ford dealers within 15 miles from my house, one of which I used to repair my old '97 truck, but I wasn't impressed with their service. My concern is finding a service dept that KNOWS how to work on the powerstroke and that strives on customer satisfaction so that I don't have to be extremely worried about being abused should something happen. I personally do not know anything about diesels and know very little about cars in general and am a prime candidate for a sucker!

Can anyone recommend any good ford service deptartments in central Jersey? I am not too concerned about location being that I travel anywhere throughout union, somerset, middlesex, ocean, monmouth, mercer, and burlington counties often. I just want to find a dealer that will take care of my needs without me going through a trial and error type experience.

Any and all input is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Taz
Old 08-11-2005, 04:24 PM

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
call toms ford in keyport, and ask them if they do diesels. i use them for all warrenty work and am very happy with them. there is also turnpike ford in rutheford. i have never used their service dept, but they are a truck center, no cars.
Old 08-15-2005, 02:29 PM
Posting Guru

jdmorg is starting off with a positive reputation.
I know it's not quite Central NJ, but down here in Cherry Hill is Winner Ford, and they are big on trucks. It's about Exit 4 of the NJ Turnpike, or even better, the exit off of 295 for Cherry Hill/Haddonfield where the Coffee Factory is.

Mods:
New 302
Dashboard Hula Dancer
Wax
Driver side door dent
Old 08-15-2005, 06:13 PM
New User

superduty215 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Any idea if Winner Ford in Cherry Hill would do an exhaust, intake install? i'm in Philly and am having trouble finding a shop/garage..
Old 08-15-2005, 07:05 PM
Post Fiend

Ken00 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Ken00 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'm 50/50 on Winner Ford, that's were I bought my Ranger & Mustang, have had good and bad service in their shop. Stay away from Holman. Her Ranger came from Medford Ford and they have been pretty good so far.
2002 XLT Std Cab Long Bed 3.0
1989 Custom Std Cab Short Bed 2.9
Old 08-15-2005, 07:31 PM
New User

superduty215 is starting off with a positive reputation.
thanks ken...
Old 08-17-2005, 08:27 AM
Posting Guru

jdmorg is starting off with a positive reputation.
Yeah, I can't say that I have any real experience with them (Winner Ford) first hand. I did take my Bronco once when I was having trouble and nobody was finding what was wrong. I was there with a girlfriend who was picking up her truck, and one of the service guys came out before he left, popped my hood, and sat there with me for like 20 minutes explaining to me what it could be, why he thought so, and how I could fix it....he was right too.

Mods:
New 302
Dashboard Hula Dancer
Wax
Driver side door dent
Old 08-17-2005, 08:27 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter

Tags
cenral, central, ford, nj, repair, service, truck, trucks