Montana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Sailor_Roy

High Plains Region Manager

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 05:11 PM
F2504x4
Lead Driver
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Post High Plains Region Manager

Guy's I want to annouce that Matts72 is willing to step-in and become the intern High Plains Region manager. This is alittle differant then a chapter leader.

He is here to help the growth of this fine region and to handle all matters related to this area, he is also the moderator for this section.

Chapter leaders are still needed for each of the states when enough members are developed for each state, although the Region can still act as the High Plains Region.

Congrats Matts72 and thank you for stepping up.

Old 08-09-2005, 10:10 PM
Matts72
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
No problem! Thanks for the oppurtunity guys! Funny, I started out here, and now I'm back...

Old 08-18-2005, 04:45 PM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Guy's I want to annouce that Matts72 is willing to step-in and become the intern High Plains Region manager. This is alittle differant then a chapter leader.

He is here to help the growth of this fine region and to handle all matters related to this area, he is also the moderator for this section.

Chapter leaders are still needed for each of the states when enough members are developed for each state, although the Region can still act as the High Plains Region.
This means that some of us need to step forward and get the guys in your individual states to start working out and voting for a chapter leader. If your state is huge, which we all are in comparison to the other states, we can divide up into regions in the state and have coordinators AND a state chapter leader.
I will volunteer to coordinate the Northwest Montana region and if anyone likes, I'll work on a new logo for the Montana Chapter... which I can include the original Drifters logo if ya desire.