Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

International Region Australia

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2005, 10:26 PM
The Brown Mod

Encho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant future
Unhappy Itīs the International chapter a two man island?

It seems lately only BigF and me are posting in here... kinda feels lonely, come on people donīt leave us alone

Last edited by Encho; 08-01-2005 at 10:32 PM.
Old 08-02-2005, 01:12 AM
Senior User

bootie is starting off with a positive reputation.
hey!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm, around i only usually say stuff if i think it's worth it anyways all i hope is that you remeber that we aren't a district of New south wales
cheers
Old 08-02-2005, 02:44 AM
Internet Brands

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
adrian.erks.harris adrianerksharris
There are other people that "pop in" too from various countries.
As more and more people learn about the site, we will get more and more people, don't worry at all Encho!!!

Quote:
all i hope is that you remeber that we aren't a district of New south wales
I thought you were part of Tasmania!!!

Only joking. I have a great affection for New Zealand (my Mom was born in NZed, and moved to Aus when she was 2), a beautiful country, fantastic people, and the BEST Ice Cream I have ever eaten.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:35 PM
Junior User

2smokintailpipes is starting off with a positive reputation.
i'm here aswell, always looking in, only post when i feel the need!!!
Old 08-04-2005, 10:40 PM
The Brown Mod

Encho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigF350
Only joking. I have a great affection for New Zealand (my Mom was born in NZed, and moved to Aus when she was 2), a beautiful country, fantastic people, and the BEST Ice Cream I have ever eaten.
This is really off topic, but here in Venezuela we have one Ice Cream shop (on Merida city) that sells more than 2000 different flavors, including beans and shredded meat...
Old 08-05-2005, 01:07 AM
Internet Brands

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
I am all for going off-topic
200 flavours. WOW.
I had heard that you could get shredded meat ie-cream, but have never seen any.

Have you tried it? What does it taste like? I am curious.
Old 08-05-2005, 11:51 AM
The Brown Mod

No, never tried anything different from choco, vanilla or straw... but people say theyīre actually good, and thatīs a 2000 not a 200, actually, it holds the Guinness world record.
Old 08-05-2005, 03:40 PM
Junior User

2smokintailpipes is starting off with a positive reputation.
shredded meat and strawberry sounds good lunch and dessert all in 1!!!
Old 08-05-2005, 05:51 PM
Internet Brands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encho
and thatīs a 2000 not a 200, actually, it holds the Guinness world record.
Whoops, mistyped. I wonder if you can get a Guinness flacoured one too???
Old 08-07-2005, 03:03 AM
The Brown Mod

That would be sour as hell, iīve only tried that beer once in my life, but you find it pretty seldom as itīs an import, so probably not, but they do take sugestions, so when you have the chance to come (im pretty sure you want to by now) you can tell them
Old 08-07-2005, 03:47 AM
Internet Brands

I don't know if I would want to try it either.

When I make it over (and it won't be for a while ) I shall have to give them some ideas, but most likely they have all the flavours that I would want anyway.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:26 PM
Super Moderator

TigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputation
Here in the Republic of California we have a town called Gilroy, famous for its Garlic. They hold a Garlic Festival every year. Tried some Garlic Ice Cream there once...ONCE!

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Last edited by TigerDan; 08-10-2005 at 07:02 PM.
Old 08-10-2005, 08:53 PM
The Brown Mod

Yeah, i saw it on Discovery, fried garlic, garlic pie, etc... good for the hearth health, nasty for the breath :P
Old 08-10-2005, 08:57 PM
Internet Brands

Garlic Ice Cream... hmm...
Interesting...
Old 08-10-2005, 09:20 PM
Super Moderator

TigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputation
Want me to send you a sample, Fred? Of course, it would be Sweet Garlic soup by the time it got there...!

There's another town closer to me called Guerneville, they have a Banana Slug festival every year, with a competition for the best Banana Slug recipe. Don't know if they do Banana Slug ice cream though...(ICK!)

(Maybe this should have gone in the thread about foods from your country, although Banana Slugs aren't an item that can normally be found on the menu...well, like anywhere!)

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Last edited by TigerDan; 08-10-2005 at 09:25 PM.
Old 08-10-2005, 09:20 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region

Tags
banana, caracas, festival, guerneville, island, mans, recipe, slug