Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: Neal 97 250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2005, 04:16 PM
Postmaster

parks911 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Talking Do You

Ride A Motorcycle?

If so post what you have
also post your geographical area (City & What part of the state you reside)
Old 08-01-2005, 04:19 PM
Postmaster

I guess I'll start......

Just bought a 2005 Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Sportster.

This is my 1st. NEW vehicle that I have ever purchased & I'm so proud of myself.

Before it I had a 1980 Vibrator (Yamaha XS-650).

I live in Apison which is about 10 miles east of Chattanooga.
Old 08-01-2005, 10:17 PM
Postmaster

The reason why I posted this thread is because.....

I was think a few of us that live on the East side cold possibly get together for a scenic ride.

I'm going up to Smokey MTS over labor day weekend with my kids & thought it would be a good time to meet a few people & they can enjoy the time with their families as well.

My agenda will be camping right off the foothills parkway. Since I'm going to be on my bike, I'm going to steer clear of Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg as much of possible.

But I will be riding out on the tail of the dragon & some other scenic roads up there. Hell, you don't even need a bike if you think you would like to participate. Cars & trucks will do just fine.

So is there going to be any interest?
Old 08-01-2005, 11:08 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
I'm seriously considering an enduro as an all purp means of getting around fuel price idiocy.

(Also for fun)
Old 08-01-2005, 11:17 PM
Postmaster

I wish I would have thought of you last week.

Last Sunday I sold my old Yamaha XS-650. Well, I should say the guy pratically stole it from me. I let it go cheap because I knew with the Harley around that the Yamaha will be neglected.

I sold it for $450.00. It only had 11,000 miles on it, carbs were rebuilt, tires were new, I has a $300.00 uhpolstery job on the seat last winter.
And fordfast out of the MN Chapter went through & did a bunch of work on it for me while it was in storage.

The only other person I know on these boards that knows the true value of the bike would be BrianA & if he reads this, he may just drive to 2 hours up here just to give me a swift kick in the backside for selling that cheap.
Old 08-02-2005, 06:44 PM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant future
I have some friends in Ktown that run the dragons tail a lot. They fly through there.
Old 08-05-2005, 06:04 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lariat97
They fly through there.
I witnessed bikes running in exess of 100 mph when I was up there over the 4th. of July.

Going back over Labor Day. Thought some people would like to meet & go for a joy ride.
Old 08-05-2005, 06:04 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter

Tags
dills, pickle