Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-29-2005, 12:50 PM
Senior User

jaydez is starting off with a positive reputation.
Moving to Manchester

I recently got a job in Hartford that I dont start till aug 15. But I live in Waterbury now and the commute would kill me and my truck. I decided to move to Manchester to make my commute alot easier. my question is, how is the commute into hartford during rush hour? I was told its alot easier to come from the east than the west.

also, anyone else live in manchester? I hopefully will be pending my application for the apartment.

2000 Mazda B-3000 4x4 5-sp, cab plus
Old 07-31-2005, 09:56 PM
Posting Guru

Dungeon_Master is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I got through Hartford 5 times a week.Its not always to bad depends if your sticking to 84 in. 84w exit for 91n to just past asyilum ave exit can get a little bad. If your coming in from 291w to 91s, exits 32 to 29 back up. Its not always dead traffic its slow. Unless you get the Idiot jumpin 3 lanes and crashing. Because they couldn't wait the extra 2 1/2 min in the right lane.
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ster_/FORD.gif
Old 08-09-2005, 09:55 PM
Senior User

frdtruc1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Every major city has rush hour traf that slows down but Waterbury's actually comes to a complete stop. Compared to that, you will find the commute from Manchester to Hartford a breeze. Before 7am and after 9 am its pretty wide open. Welcome to east of the river my friend.
Frank
89 F150, sb. Sorry no pics yet, Stay tuned.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:40 PM
Senior User

jaydez is starting off with a positive reputation.
So I dont start till monady, but i woke up at 7:00 this morning to get a feel for the commute. it was the easiest commute ever. I come in on 84 and i didnt hit traffic until about 200 feet before my exit. I think i will enjoy the commute if its that easy every day.

2000 Mazda B-3000 4x4 5-sp, cab plus
Old 08-25-2005, 11:15 PM
New User

rangershloman is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey from glastonbury. Might see ya around in my 250 if I can ever get it to run again...........LAter, Bull.
Old 08-25-2005, 11:15 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter