Iowa Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Another Fine Example of Fort Dodge....

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 09:21 PM
michaelbrainardatwor
More Turbo
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Another Fine Example of Fort Dodge....

One of Fort Dodges Fines Mothers Kills two of her kids...while two others are watching...then kills herself. WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???

Just got a call from my father in law...he works with the father of the kids...or the womans boy friend...something...and I just saw the news flash on channel 8....SICK

Old 07-28-2005, 09:27 PM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
definitely needed help, but not any help going to make any difference now. My own life is one thing, but another, I just can't do that... if I'm doing high speed runs or anything like that, noone ever is in the car. if I take myself out, that is my problem, but I don't want to be responsible for another's... that takes a large toll on me.

Old 07-30-2005, 11:33 PM
fordloverf2501970
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
same crapola happened up in chicago 2 weeks ago, being i am up there everyday i hear it on the local news. mother of four kills her kids with a knife, ages from 2 to 8. then is sitting there watching tv when the cops show up. Sometimes you have to wonder what kind of drugs will make you do that. but in this case there were not any, she killed them to keep her ex from getting custody of them. now there is some logic for you, she loves her kids so much she doesnt want the ex to get them, now neither of them will have them anymore. go figure that one out...

Old 08-15-2005, 11:51 AM
ALAN_50501
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just so you know!!! The older kids were not watching it!!! They were sent by shelly to the park, but they did come home and find all of them!!! So in a way same dif right!! My wife knew Rochella(shelly) and she really was a nice person!! Something somewhere went totally and completly wrong and she snapped!! We will never know why she did it!!

Old 08-16-2005, 09:56 AM
69 and 85
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
All in all a definite shame. Everyone has troubles from time to time and some ppl just seem to take it harder than others. Either way those older kids ( and others I'm sure) will have an emotional impact for a long time - probably the rest of their lives. Hopefully it will keep them from making mistakes in their own lives, but unfortunately sometimes it seems to also cause problems later.

You gotta feel for all the kids tho... helluva thing to happen in what might have just been a moment of madnees.