Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: archtaan

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-28-2005, 01:30 PM
Elder User

gpeade is starting off with a positive reputation.
fabric protection

hey folks! made this post in another forum but since I found out this was a va company serving va dealers i figured i'd try it here.

Has anyone purchased any type of product form commadore coatings? When I bought my new 150 a year ago I paid the dealer for a package that included interior fabric protection. I am definately not happy with the results. Took it to the dealer Mon for them to clean the seats but now they look worse than before. Now they are calling on commodore for help and hopefully they will resolve the issue. I am just trying to find out about any other experiences with these products. Did I get a bum deal on the application from the dealer or what?
I know this fabric seems to be high maint., according to the f-150 forum, but I have never seen fabric stain from water!!!!!
any experiences or opinions please.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:44 PM
Senior User

stutterstan is starting off with a positive reputation.
Never heard of Commadore Coating in the Hampton Roads area, maybe they are out of NORVA or Richmond. Sorry, no help here.
Old 07-29-2005, 08:52 AM
Senior User

bob hare is starting off with a positive reputation.
I bought that package from Commodore Coatings, via the dealer a few months ago when I bought my Five Hundred Limited. I haven't used it yet, so I'm interested in what type of problems you are having.

Bob

'34 Ford truck,
'05 Ford Five Hundred Limited
Old 07-29-2005, 08:52 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter

Tags
2012, cloth, coatings, commodore, companies, edge, f150, fabric, ford, package, protection, truck, virginia