Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Littering

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 12:49 PM
ranger rules
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Littering

How do you feel towards littering? Do you do it yourself, or do you try and keep the place as clean as possible.

Old 07-27-2005, 05:23 PM
Chris_ce
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't litter and don't like to see other people do it especially on the trails.
That makes it look bad for all that use the trails.
Got to admit I get a chuckle every time I see the community service people out picking trash up.

Old 07-28-2005, 08:23 AM
ChurchTurtle
Elder User
My folks really stressed this when I was a kid. I NEVER litter. I won't even leave empty Coke cups or nacho trays or hot dog wrappers beneath my seat at the ball park. And when I see someone throw trach out their window it really irks me.

Old 08-02-2005, 09:24 PM
ConnertuckyF150
Junior User
I'm like ChurchTurttle. At the movie theater, I'll carry my trash to the trash can, on the way out of the theater, rather than leave it where I was sitting. As far as while driving, I'll admit to being a bit sloppy about where my trash goes. In my truck, it's just a short toss to the passenger side floorboard. In my other "toys," it goes over my right shoulder into the back somewhere. Usually on Tuesdays, the day before our trash pickup day, I'll clean it all out, and take it out to the curb the next morning.

Matt