Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Small World...

Old 08-01-2005, 10:58 PM
Spudco
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks JB,

It'll be a couple of days 'til I check back in here.

Spudco

Old 08-05-2005, 01:16 AM
Hypoid
Cargo Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Colo79Ford
I heard something about a car show at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds on Aug 6th i think, from 9am till 4 pm...

--JB
I did a search: It's also the JeffCo fair, much more than we bargained for. The schedule says that the car show is from 9:00 AM 'till 2:30 PM. A gearhead like me can't pass antique tractors without a look-see.

Admission to the fairgrounds is free (hey, that's my budget), the map they give isn't very detailed. If you can find the 6th Ave. & Indianna St. exit, go South to the service road, West to the fairgrounds.

Here's a schedule:

co.jefferson.co.us/ext/dpt/portal/2005fair.htm

Hope I can make it, the Mrs. isn't feeling well. I guess I'll know for sure on Saturday.

Mike

Old 08-06-2005, 01:28 AM
Colo79Ford
Elder User
Bad news..Pulled the shroud..Had it in the back of my truck and it was gone this morning. It pisses me off. All the hedders and exhaust manifolds..and my tools in my truck...and someone took the shroud?

Sorry...

Im also not planning on going to the fair/show anymore...Bandimere decided to run our club clash this saturday...so im gonna be there since my truck ran faster than it ever has tonight...even though im running a tire thats 2"-3" taller than the ones i was runnin last time i ran it !!..

I spun the 33's off the line...then let out of it and put the brake on at the end of the track to try to get to round 4 of elims...and still broke out..i was truly pissed when i saw the other guys winlight come on..then when i saw i ran an 18.004 after the tire slips, the braking, and the letting out of it..i was in a decently better mood..

Till next time..

--John

Old 08-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Spudco
Senior User
Shroud

JB,

No worries on the shroud. Thanks for checking it out. I'll get with Ceetwarrior and see if his is still available.

Spudco

Search this Thread