Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

International Region Australia

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-24-2005, 09:30 AM
The Brown Mod

Encho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant future
Arrow Gallery updates

If Big F... allows me, iīll be posting in this thread whenever i upload any new pics on my gallery. Iīm really in love with my country and i want all of you to share a little of what i get to see on my trips.

I hope youīll all enjoy them, any comments please let me know
http://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gall...oid=83539&.jpg

P.S.: Of course there are new pictures right now, so check them out!

Last edited by BigF350; 08-16-2005 at 07:14 PM.
Old 07-24-2005, 06:45 PM
Post Fiend

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
adrian.erks.harris adrianerksharris
Of course I will allow you to!!!

Those photos you post are brilliant. I am in love with your country too, and I only have seen the pictures.
Old 07-26-2005, 12:19 PM
The Brown Mod

Encho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant future
15 new Pics...

Check them out and leave you comments (youīll love this ones BigF)
Your comments encourage me people, leave some

P.S.: to check my gallery, just left click on my nick up there

Last edited by Encho; 07-26-2005 at 12:50 PM.
Old 07-26-2005, 05:51 PM
Post Fiend

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
Gee, you really do have some beautiful countryside. I am really dissapointed I missed out on visiting Venezuela now
Old 07-26-2005, 05:54 PM
The Brown Mod

Donīt worry, i bet youīll get a chance sometime soon, just let me know when you arrive and iīll show you around
Old 08-04-2005, 02:01 PM
The Brown Mod

Exclamation

At last! there is another new album in my gallery, so donīt forget to check it out!
UPDATES:
- New album (5 photos)
- Spelling checks
http://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gall...oid=85053&.jpg

Last edited by BigF350; 08-16-2005 at 07:14 PM.
Old 08-04-2005, 05:51 PM
Post Fiend

Awesome photos!!! (again)

The country around you is very "marshy" isn't it. The rainfall must be pretty high!
Old 08-04-2005, 10:35 PM
The Brown Mod

Well, we just have two stages here, winter and summer, and in winter the plains, being so... well... plain they tend to flood, and that make many places in that region to become unreachable (by normal means thatīs it) by the last monts of the winter.
Old 08-05-2005, 01:15 AM
Post Fiend

Sounds like the weather at our farm.
We have the wet or the dry season. Only thing is, here, wet season is Summer.
Old 08-16-2005, 02:54 PM
The Brown Mod

Donīt you have any photos? i find Australia very interesting, and itīs people appears friendly and open also
Old 08-16-2005, 03:42 PM
New User

angelpig is new and has a neutral reputation at this point.
How about links instead of Images so dial-up users have a choice to see them or not ?

Also,if they are in your gallery just invite people to it.
Old 08-16-2005, 03:47 PM
The Brown Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelpig
How about links instead of Images so dial-up users have a choice to see them or not ?

Also,if they are in your gallery just invite people to it.
They ARE in my gallery, i donīt have to make any invitations (i already did), just click on my nick up here and choose the "view gallery" option, i hope you enjoy the photos.
Old 08-16-2005, 03:52 PM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
I think what was meant is to just invite people to your gallery instead of posting the actual image in a post (which doesn't give dial-up users a choice.)They are forced to download the images

ie:
I have new pics in my gallery, go have a look ?
Old 08-16-2005, 07:16 PM
Post Fiend

I fixed it up for you Encho
As for photos I will see what I can find, am living in the city at the moment, so can't take any

On edit: Got Mum to e-mail me some.
Check these out:
http://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gall...&albumid=17557

Last edited by BigF350; 08-16-2005 at 08:03 PM.
Old 08-16-2005, 09:28 PM
The Brown Mod

Thumbs up

Thanx man! i looked at your pics already... pretty neat, a Dingo pet? amazing! also the "Baobab Australien" (i did a little research), the roadtrains, man... so many things...
Old 08-16-2005, 09:28 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region