Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2005, 10:51 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Meeting

Guys it has been a long while since we have had a meeting , and man the time has just flown by this year, and I have had a plate full myself, and I know everyone else has been just as busy, but lets try to find some time to meet up some how some way.

I will do my best to attend the next get together.

Lets make this happen guy's.

Ray
Old 07-21-2005, 09:43 AM
Shiftoholic

Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.
Boy, you got that right Ray. Man, it's darn near August already!!! Geez, the time is fly'n by. Too many things going on, trying to do it all just don't get it.

Anybody up this end of state got some extra time to get together??
Old 07-21-2005, 07:00 PM
Posting Guru

DeckedoutF150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
sounds good, i would like to get one together in this part of the state as well. lets everyone start talking something up.
Old 07-21-2005, 07:54 PM
Senior User

phatcracker is starting off with a positive reputation.
I would go for a meet. I'm on vacation next week (July 24-31). Will be just getting caught up with some of my chores or at least try. Two cars to fix and three trees to cut down. Should be fun with this humity. If the meet is going to be 50 miles or more away, I'll have to bring my daily driver.

Eric
96 F350 Crew Cab 4x4 Dually w/460
Old 07-21-2005, 08:41 PM
New User

1950willys is starting off with a positive reputation.
My weekends are generally free, I travel out of town a good bit during the week, still have the death shimmy in the 69, so wherever the meeting is held will be the deciding factor in being able to drive the truck there or not
Old 07-21-2005, 08:46 PM
Junior User

redneckf350 is starting off with a positive reputation.
let me know when and I'll try to get there
Old 07-21-2005, 09:28 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Okay this is looking good, how about we try to put something together in August? First weekend or the second one? or ??????
Old 07-21-2005, 09:30 PM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
Between here and Dayton Oh and I just might pop up into the state of stinkiness and say hi to you guys. We are just a couple of months shy of the anniversary where I met up with a few of you at Burbanks.

Hey Ray I still got money on my Dave & Busters card. Isn't your son deserving of a trip there after his Gokart season.......................
Old 07-21-2005, 09:33 PM
Post Fiend

Hmmm not a bad idea ....

sniff sniif.......ryan I think its that rock-gut you've been sipping on that your smelling.......
Old 07-21-2005, 10:19 PM
Posting Guru

DeckedoutF150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
a meeting at dave and busters would be cool. play some games and have a couple drinks. i think it would be fun.
Old 07-21-2005, 11:06 PM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
NOpe the rock gut still smells like roses. Must have been those cincinnati style cheese coneys. Or it could have been the REDS.
Old 07-22-2005, 05:06 PM
Senior User

phatcracker is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by F2504x4
Okay this is looking good, how about we try to put something together in August? First weekend or the second one? or ??????
I'm not sure which weekend, yet. I have a rallycross I want to attend on the second saturday of August, up near West Alexanderia OH. So that day is pretty full up. Ya'll can come out and watch me kick some booty with a Mini Moper. It;s a Central Division event. Might see some serious rally cars there.
WOR Rallycross

Eric
96 F350 Crew Cab 4x4 Dually w/460
Old 07-24-2005, 03:01 AM
Junior User

Dejablue2001s10 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeckedoutF150
a meeting at dave and busters would be cool. play some games and have a couple drinks. i think it would be fun.
i would be up for something like that, but of course i'm just a spolied kid with dad's truck(i was told that by this older man, if he only knew)... but i'm in NKY, and work in batavia, so i would have no problem heading up there
Old 07-24-2005, 07:29 AM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
thats three votes for D & B or was that four... Ray? at least for the southwest ohio/ northern ky area.
Old 07-24-2005, 10:56 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

RUNVS has a good reputation on FTE.RUNVS has a good reputation on FTE.
It's been a while since we met at Bob Evans, so I think us NE Ohio guys should get together at the Dave and Busters in Westlake. I've been looking for an excuse to get back there.

I'm always busy, but the weekends would work best for me as well, probably a Saturday night, maybe Friday. I'd like to bring the family out and have a good time.

Anyone up for this one?

Randy
'02 F-250 Super Duty 5.4L XLT 4x4 SCLB, '09 bed/gate/step/cam, '07 front conversion, SPD Y-pipe, SS dual 2.5 w/MBRP tips, Gibson shortys, PowerSlot Cryos, Hawk pads, A-pillar triple pod, optima bluetop, dual-core radiator, Bilsteins, 295/70R17 Nittos on Raceline Predators, K&N, Back Rack, SCT w/5star tunes, Warn lockouts, several anti-theft devices
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-j-TflIBAG5c/TtG6TkJ9PjI/AAAAAAAAKsQ/svk9X8Ki2No/s144/truck%2520hauling.jpg Click --->HERE<-- to join the OHIO Chapter!!
Old 07-24-2005, 10:56 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter