Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Jersey Chapter Join Chapter Leader: sddesigns

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-19-2005, 07:21 PM
Posting Guru

kevincw has a very good reputation on FTE.kevincw has a very good reputation on FTE.kevincw has a very good reputation on FTE.
Yearly Election Of Officers

We need to elect officers for the coming year. Our leader Kenny has some health issues and our photographer (Hank) has been transferred to Texas. The National Event is in two weeks and we need representation. Let's have a get-to-gether in August and elect new officers. We will need a meeting place, and date, anyone with ideas please post; someone’s home (ample parking), or park for picnic. All eligible members wishing to seek office should reply to this post. State position and name. Let the hat tossing begin.

Leader
Assistant Leader
Secretary
Treasurer
Photographer
2008 F150 Supercrew 2wd 5.4 XLT
2002 Explorer XLT 4.6 4X4
Old 07-22-2005, 11:23 PM

captchas has a great reputation on FTE.captchas has a great reputation on FTE.captchas has a great reputation on FTE.captchas has a great reputation on FTE.
kevin
check your e-mail
Old 07-23-2005, 06:50 AM
Post Fiend

frederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to all
Please define ample parking.

THe first few meetings I went to weren't exactly crowded.

I can volunteer for photographer, or something along those lines
Old 08-11-2005, 08:56 PM
Posting Guru

kevincw has a very good reputation on FTE.kevincw has a very good reputation on FTE.kevincw has a very good reputation on FTE.
Well, we have the photographic department covered. Still looking for nominations.
Old 08-20-2005, 07:19 PM
Post Fiend

frederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to allfrederic is a name known to all
This sucks... not one volunteer.

I'd do it except I have a newborn and looking for a job... so my time is unfortunately not mine.

Someone, anyone, volunteer!
Old 08-21-2005, 03:56 PM
Post Fiend

Ken00 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Ken00 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I agree, someone needs to step up, a chapter leader is required.
2002 XLT Std Cab Long Bed 3.0
1989 Custom Std Cab Short Bed 2.9
Old 08-23-2005, 06:34 PM

captchas has a great reputation on FTE.captchas has a great reputation on FTE.captchas has a great reputation on FTE.captchas has a great reputation on FTE.
i would love to but this moderator thing in 2 heavy duty ares cuts my time to meetings. or any thing i can do while moderating.
Old 08-24-2005, 08:14 AM
Post Fiend

If no one else steps up, to save this chapter from disappearing, I'll volunteer to be chapter president.

There is no way I can represent our chapter out in Kansas for the big brew-ha-ha so I'm not sure if that impacts my volunteering or not.

Kevin W - are you going to volunteer to be the secretary again? I hope?

Who wants to be vice president of the chapter? Marc?

Volunteer dammit!

And if necessary, I can host a meeting at my home in Colonia, NJ, on the saturday of labor day weekend, which is almost "now". I'll be happy to provide burgers but I'd ask if we do this, those coming bring a six pack of your favorite beverage, or something along those lines.

let me know.

Kevin W - email me or call me and let me know what's up... as unfortunately I don't read ford-trucks.com every day like I used to... At the moment finding time to take a leak is difficult!
Old 08-26-2005, 08:29 AM
Post Fiend

So, due to the overwhelming amount of replies, I'm assuming the Saturday of Labor Day weekend I'm not hosting a meeting ?

Cool, more burgers for me!
Old 08-26-2005, 09:38 AM
Posting Guru

I'm not sure of my plans yet.
Old 08-26-2005, 02:44 PM
Post Fiend

sorry.

I posted that message right after picking resin out of what little hair I have left.

I was a tad cranky.
Old 08-27-2005, 08:47 PM

you have a right fred.with 3 jobs now. work, house , kid.
i can make it down saturday just need directions.
Old 08-27-2005, 09:51 PM
Post Fiend

Happy to have you Charlie... though I'm hoping others will come too, because you and I voting by ourselves is kinda silly.

Though you're welcome to come down either way, you can sand fiberglass if there is no meeting

My house is just a few minutes from exit 131 on the GSP, nice and easy.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:00 PM

check your email
Old 08-28-2005, 08:31 AM
Post Fiend

I'm going to make the cut-off of people saying "yes/no" Monday night (28th, tomorrow), just because I'd have to buy food, negotiate with my wife to take my son most of the day, etc.

So, post if you can make it. Charlie - gotcha already
Old 08-28-2005, 08:31 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter