Iowa Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

its official

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 05:46 PM
fordsrgrt
Elder User
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
its official

well gave my superviser my 2 week notice today . last day is the 29th.my dad just bought a 20' hallmark enclosed trailer ,so hes coming out to help haul all my junk back lol.dont ya know i found a 79 f250 4x4 bodies in good shape and so is drivetrain its just the ole 400 in there is blown .guy only wants 400 for whole truck no rust either . hmmm

Old 07-14-2005, 10:36 PM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hope it all works out for you, we're always here if you need anything... better snag that truck and fix it fast, won't find a no rust truck around here for that money... I saw one for sale for $750 for a 2wd Arizona truck, and it needs some help... partially torn down under the hood, drive shafts are in the box, back window is broken, no radiator to be found... and it is a small block truck.

Old 07-19-2005, 04:46 PM
monsterbaby
Hotshot

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
If you really need it I got a 18' car trailer I haul the race truck on that you could use. Hope to get to meet you when you getout here.

Old 07-19-2005, 06:42 PM
fordsrgrt
Elder User
thanks for the offer guys but like i mentioned pops is coming out with his trailer to haul back my heep and furniture in there, while i pull my little commuter car behind my truck.rob do you ever stop at the I-80 in walcott.my dad lives just up the road ,if so maybe i"ll run down there some night and buy you coffee

Old 07-20-2005, 12:44 AM
monsterbaby
Hotshot

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I go by there a couple times a week but it's not at night usually about 8am when I go by walcott. But I could stop if I ain't behind at all.

Old 07-20-2005, 12:38 PM
fordsrgrt
Elder User
we should be leaving out here next sat evening or sunday morn. i hate this moving .then i gotta decide where im gonna live back there.but first i have to go get the rest of the parts to put my truck back together .need an inner fender, hood ,hinges and a radiater,which will go together easy enough just hope nothing else got damaged in the crash .my folks live off of hiway 30 in camamche so will put everything there till i find a place.after next sat will be offline for awhile no puter or internet access