Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

im back beooootch

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2005, 10:36 AM
MonsterBroncoKid
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation im back beooootch

whats up yall. well after the break up with me ex and being kicked out of her place ive been a lil behind on things. no pc no money no ford no life you got the idea. but now i got a comp again doin okay for money picked up somewhat of a life again, but the ford hasnt come back to me yet. although i did pick up a 1967 pontiac lemans. well yall i need some fillin on on whats been going on. theres is wayt to many threads to catch up on manually i could use just a brief summary.
also how did the skyline drive meet go? i called turbomonkey to let her know i wouldnt be able to attend but never heard back from her.

Old 07-12-2005, 11:10 PM
BigBlue88
Elder User
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Dude, Skyline was awesome. BBQ out the ying-yang. I'm still finishing off the BBQ sauce leftovers from what I brought. Lotsa Fords made it out. Plus two turbo-stationwagons; a WRX and my 1984 Mercedes diesel.

FYI- I finally put a real muffler on my Mazda. Stock muffler and that pseudo-fart can came off in favor of two glasspacks; one just after the cat, and one tucked over the axle. Side-exit tip looks nearly stock. Sounds like an angry 4-banger, but not like a fart-pipe Honda.

Old 07-13-2005, 10:32 AM
MonsterBroncoKid
Senior User
koo

sounds pretty crazy man wish i could have been there. i thought you werte selling the mazda?

Old 07-13-2005, 11:46 AM
BigBlue88
Elder User
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Mazda wouldn't sell for what I wanted, so I decided to keep it. Waterpump on the Benz finally let go (it'd been bad when I got the car), so it ended up being real convenient to have the Mazda. Nice to have A/C right about now, too. Also been hauling lawnmowers and other junk around; nice to have the pickup.

Old 07-13-2005, 12:07 PM
Rexman
Senior User
man. apparently i miss out on some info... i would have joined y'all at the skyline meet!!

btw, i'm new for hanging around here.. glad to see you have come back. i never knew who you were..

don't worry, i'll have time to figure it out. hahahaa.

Old 07-13-2005, 08:19 PM
Franken-Truck
Postmaster
Wassup!! Glad to have you back And you too BB88! Where have you been? And the "I have a life now" excuse just don't cut it mister Really glad you kept the Mazda, that's a sweet little truck! So, when the nitrous coming?

The meet went great! We all just hung out, ate and drank, talked about our vehicles, took some pictures, talked about. . .well everything hehe. . .except chapter stuff You really missed out, but I wanna set up another meet this fall sometime. And I do have some pics I took in my gallery under a psuedo chapter website (at least until the real website is complete). TurboMonkey sent me pictures resently, I wanna add them as well. Still don't have one of FordGuy21.

Not much else going on. Just occasional chit chat. Big thing now is the bumper stickers and soon to be store. Just glad that your getting back on your feet! I can't imagine how hard that has to be. . .since I still live at home Are you still in Maryland, or back in the big VA? O yeah, did I get a chance to tell you about the "new" truck I bought? Ain't nothin' but a frame now

Old 07-21-2005, 01:08 AM
MonsterBroncoKid
Senior User
naw i didnt hear about the new truck but i noticed in in your sig. sounds like a fun toy. prolly not a trip maker but fun none the less. i finally got my 67 pontiac le mans i was talking about and just ripped the motor down and just about got her ready for acid bath and such now the expensive part comes in. PARTS yay i like parts but hate spending the cash on em. my new heads are gonna run me like 1400 for both but i will also be runnin 11:1 compresion and be pushin bout 396to 412 horses after the heads , boring, cams, lifters, crank, and pistins get poped in. damn trak gas is up to 6.35 a gallon so she gonna be a expensive ride