This might be the week I catch up a lot of old projects.
1) Firepit in the backyard will be dug down to make it official and level the surrounding area for chairs and stuff.
2) Archery range being looked at. I have some new thoughts on the back-stop.
3) Deck out back to be remodeled now that I have an idea how I REALLY want it.
4) I will be doing discrete "Pine Tree Raids" in a field nearby that I know has fine trees sprouting in a neglected location. These will be landscaping material. What is a foot tall now will mature to an average of eight feet and stay that way. These will become wind-breaks and privacy screening.
5) The "CORN YARD" will be tilled and loads of sweet corn seed dropped in.
6) I may begin building my greenhouse this week - come to think of it. Its a simple one to put together.
7) The cobblestone walk out front will be continued.
"I always keep some spirits handy, in case I see a snake (which I also keep handy)"
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.