Cool car promotions...

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 04:08 AM
BigF350
Hotshot
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
Cool car promotions...

1. BMW Films
Has anyone esle watched these? (www.bmwfilms.com - if you want to)
I saw them about 3-4 years ago, and ponied up to buy the DVD (have to being from Australia and all)
Do you like them?
Or love them? Thats me...

Some of the coolest car chases ever.
Whats your favorite one?
Guy Richies "Star" sticks out in my mind, I also liked "Beat the Devil", although I don't think there was a bad one.

2. Nissan's "The Run" - I was kind of dissapointed by this one, especially if you saw the original "Rendevous in Paris" which they kind of borrowed the concept from - V12 Ferrari tearing through the streets of Paris FLAT OUT... Still cool nonetheless

3. Peugeot's "Climb Dance" - This I thought was just so impressive, the inate skill of Ari Vatanen, the rather obscene Peugeot 405, and the Pikes Peak hillclimb.
My favorite bit is when he is close to the edge of what has to be a couple of thousand feet drop going sideways at rediculous speeds, and the sun gets in his eyes, so he just takes a hand off the steering wheel to block it out...

I wish automotive companies would do cool advertising features like this more often.

Whats your favorite Car advertisment/promotion etc.?

Old 07-14-2005, 07:09 AM
cpnhgnjnky
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I like the Ford truck add on my sons BIGFOOT DVD I got him.

Its a F350 with a Chevy loaded sideways on its bed, then towing BIGFOOT it drives over these crushed cars. Cool as heck.

CJ