Trucks in Oklahoma region

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 10:23 AM
madjeux
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trucks in Oklahoma region

Hi,
During my stay in OKc (I am over her from Netherlands) I try to find a <1980 truck wortwhile taking back home. Or find someone who is willing to build up a truck F100/F150 which could be shipped to Holland (when I am back home already). Is there anyone who has a truck for sale or knows a mechanic/garage willing to restore /build up a truck near Oklahoma City. It is much easier and cheaper for me to have the restoration done over here than back home.

Regards,
Madjeux

Old 06-23-2005, 11:06 AM
SwOkcOffRoader
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hi there, welcome to oklahoma!!! your quite a long ways away from home....i dont know of any trucks in those years for sale right off hand, but i am a mechanic at a shop in midwest city, your more than welcome to stop in and say hi anytime you would like, it would be cool to meet an FTE'r from another country......my shop is on the corner of NE 10th street and Douglas blvd if you are interested.....well, good luck with your search and enjoy your visit to oklahoma, hope you have a great time!!!!

Old 06-24-2005, 09:10 AM
ranger240
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
there is a 79 crew cab on shields for sale I think it's a longbed, and it's OG&E orange!!

I would like to own it but I love my 68 to much to get rid of it. as for restoration, I would suggest visiting Custom Concepts on SW 89th and S Shields, they are very proud of their work (major $$$), but will do you right. they have had SEVERAL cover cars on magazines and lots of trophies come from their work. you wouldn't be dissappointed.

hope this helps
-Ken