Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Montana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: jredline1984

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-17-2005, 12:24 PM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
HPC Chapter Split <> Need Leaders Nomination thread

Timestamp June 17/05
AS of this afternoon, the chapters were divided up into regions.

This poses a problem for the HPC as some states are part of one group & some are of another region.

Please consider the splitting of the HPC into seperate state chapters .
This will still allow what I mention in post #4 about being seperate but still part of a unique group of states that became a family.
It will also allow for the operation of the store articles that are available ,however long they exist.

So state chapter leaders can be nominated on this thread & I'll sort out the results.

So remember:
Just nominations & ONE seconder per nominated name & once a persons name has been submitted ,please don't suggest the name again.

Once all the nominations are in (Must be done by July 31th) this thread will close & Election threads will be made

Last edited by Mil1ion; 06-17-2005 at 07:02 PM.
Old 06-17-2005, 03:44 PM
Post Fiend

mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.
I nominate Matts72.
Old 06-17-2005, 05:04 PM
Post Fiend

Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.
I'm willing to take on the task...
Old 06-17-2005, 06:55 PM
New User

Sorry, I have to put the brakes on for a sec.

It is my suggestion that all States that are represented in the HPC consider splitting into individual chapters.

I will personally consider the original founding chapters as part of the HPC but I feel it will be a positive step for each state to go on their own, but still be part of a HPC group.

Matt can represent Montana .
Old 06-17-2005, 06:58 PM
Post Fiend

Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.
There isn't a regular from Wyoming or South Dakota...

Justin would make a fine leader for North Dakota.
Old 06-19-2005, 12:58 PM
Elder User

RICE H8R is starting off with a positive reputation.
Being a regular from ND myself, I would like to second Justin for the role of state leader.

As for Montana, I think Matt would do a good job.

1995 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4
2006 Arctic Cat SnoPro 440/700efi
1998 Arctic Cat ZR 600efi Custom
2004 Yamaha Raptor 660r

Last edited by Mil1ion; 06-19-2005 at 02:20 PM.
Old 06-19-2005, 10:45 PM
Post Fiend

mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mil1ion
Sorry, I have to put the brakes on for a sec.

It is my suggestion that all States that are represented in the HPC consider splitting into individual chapters.

I will personally consider the original founding chapters as part of the HPC but I feel it will be a positive step for each state to go on their own, but still be part of a HPC group.

Matt can represent Montana .

Sorry about that! What you're suggesting is what I intended, so I'll be happy to amend my original nomination and name Matt as the Montana state rep.
Thanks for keeping things sorted out Dennis. I agree with this demographic change for what its worth.
Tim
Old 06-20-2005, 01:04 AM
Post Fiend

mustange70 has a good reputation on FTE.mustange70 has a good reputation on FTE.
One question about this, what states are still considered in the same region and which ones are in different regions?
Old 06-20-2005, 12:17 PM
New User

Cody,

The state will split off on their own.
There will be Zones throughout the state to have people close to each other keep the FTE word out.
On any occasion 1-2 or 3 zones or the whole state can get together for a meet.

Even though the states that were in the High Plains chapter will be spilt up, these states will still be recognized as the HPC by me & FTE.

This will still allow for the selling of merchandise that is available at the store.

It's like this: South Dakota is now on it's own but it's a part of the Mid-West region.
But even though S.Dakota has been relocated to a different region,it is still considered a founding member of the high plain chapter.
Same goes for N.Dakota

With Montana & Wyoming going solo themselves they will still be part of the founding member chapters to the HPC.

Last edited by Mil1ion; 06-20-2005 at 12:19 PM.
Old 06-20-2005, 01:16 PM
Post Fiend

Beast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICE H8R
As for Montana, I think Matt would do a good job.
I would love to help out but I am already busy with my own chapter, plus I am Canadian.

-Matt
Old 06-20-2005, 01:41 PM
New User

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-20-2005, 05:38 PM
NotSoGrouchyOleFTE'er

Fordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
This will still allow for the selling of merchandise that is available at the store.
If Ken accepts the idea, I think I can figure out a way to add to the existing Drifters logo so that each state can order the logo with their State on it, unless of course, someone wishes to make completely seperate logos for each state.

I think the logo we have with High Plains Drifters and Montana Chapter (Etc.) underneath the logo could be done fairly easily. I won't have a lot of time to work on it until after July, because I'm going to be replacing my boss for a month or more until the mucky mucks hire someone with a Masters degree for me to train to be my boss. ( In case you all wonder why I may be a tad depressed lately. Life will go on, I assure you.)

Dick
'99 NASCAR Edition F-150-4X4
John 3:16
Old 06-21-2005, 12:04 AM
Post Fiend

mustange70 has a good reputation on FTE.mustange70 has a good reputation on FTE.
Ah thanks for clearing that up dennis (for the second time today ). But yeah the leaders nominated all have my votes as well .
Old 06-24-2005, 10:34 AM
Freshman User

Head Hermit is starting off with a positive reputation.
If South Dakota is on their own where do I find them? I looked in the Mid-West region but didn't see SD. Could you steer me in the right direction.
Old 06-24-2005, 12:59 PM
New User

It hasn't been created yet.

These chapter have to go through the motions of of regular chapter creation.

Needs at least 5 active members .
The CL has to have so much time ,activity ,posts to be elected.

This forum & thread is for members to use, to get the new chapters going.
Old 06-24-2005, 12:59 PM
Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter