Missouri Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:77&79F250

Missouri chapter store open for business!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 12:18 AM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Missouri chapter store open for business!!!

Ok, as long as everyone is happy with the logo and all, we are good to go! www.cafepress.com/missourifte I kept the prices low as I could, but still get a little for the chapter to work with as enough interest grows. It looks like I will be dealing with it, as it overlaps with the Iowa store, they are separate stores, but the behind the scenes work is tied together. Oh well, it'll all work out ok. If anyone would like a variation of what is there, I can modify to a point at will. I tried to keep a good variety, the main things I can work with are the logo small like a pocket logo, full front logo, FTE logo on the front, FTE logo on the shoulders or centered, and Missouri logo centered, or possibly high on the shoulder, but I think it is best lower as I set it up for. If you don't see something you may want, say so, it may be available, and I just didn't put it on, there are mugs, dog shirts, teddy bears, cup tiles, posters all kinds of stuff, I just didn't take time to do them all.

Old 06-06-2005, 11:53 AM
JCPSME
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks felro86, I ordered 2 shirts today. Jeff

Old 06-06-2005, 05:50 PM
slmann
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Don't want to be a burden but what about one with a small FTE logo on front( around where a pocket would go on the shirt, but no pocket) and a bigger Mo chapter logo on back. Kinda like the ash grey shirt that is on their but in white. You're probably getting tired of me but thanks for all the help, you did a great job. Man I'm a pain in the rear.

Last edited by slmann; 06-06-2005 at 05:53 PM.
Old 06-06-2005, 07:12 PM
fellro86
Hotshot
I can rearrange any of the shirts, which one do you want to change that way,or do you think I should do them all that way vs. the FTE logo? No problem with the continued questions and requests, that's just part of the chapter activities, besides, I'm used to it with being the Iowa leader and all... I thought I had done one in white that way, have to check...

OK, it's done... http://www.cafepress.com/cp/members/...3715340&side=F

Old 06-06-2005, 08:19 PM
slmann
Postmaster
I ordered the white one with the small logo on front and bigger on back that you just did. Got one for the boy too. The one with the Mo logo on front and FTE on back is pretty cool also. That might be cool reversed also FTE front and Mo logo on back. Is it pretty much unlimited on different combinations of logo's on different style t-shirts and such? Let me know if you need any help with anything and like I said before if Momudder doesn't make it back and you get tired of being the leader here I would be willing to give it a try as long as everyone else was ok with it.

Old 06-06-2005, 09:00 PM
fellro86
Hotshot
well, I can keep changing them at will but the number of shirt styles is limited unless I go for a monthly fee, right now it is free to have the shop, if I were to upgrade it the cost would only be $5 a month, ut I don't want to do that. I'll switch one of the shirts like you suggeted, I like the idea. We'll worry about the leader issue later, need to give him more time to come back, it hasn't been that long, just would have been a good idea on his part to let us know if he wasn't going to be on for a while...

Old 06-06-2005, 09:57 PM
slmann
Postmaster
Just letting you know on the leader issue not trying to jump the gun. Do hope to hear from Momudder soon though the couple times i met him he seem liked a real good guy. Don't need to be losing any members either. Thanks again for all the work on the logo and getting it setup with cafepress. Looks like everyone is pretty excited to be able to get a shirt.

Old 06-06-2005, 10:41 PM
FghtinIrshNvrDie
Postmaster
hmm, sounds like I need to take a look if I'm gonna be joining here soon... also that'd be something good to wear to the national rally!

Ryan

Old 06-07-2005, 11:58 AM
fellro86
Hotshot
that was a big part of the push to get them done, so they are available for the national... they are having a t-shirt swap where you can trade yours for another chapters if you so desire... I need a sticker to finish my window, got 3 FTE stickers now, High Plains chapter, Iowa, and the FTE sticker, just needed that Missouri to finish it...

Old 06-11-2005, 11:02 AM
slmann
Postmaster
I got my in the mail today anybody else. Looks pretty nice. The logo on the back could be bigger but it still looks good.

Old 06-11-2005, 08:25 PM
fellro86
Hotshot
unfortunately, that is the biggest they offer, to do better, we would have to go elsewhere, and the start up costs are higher, but in the future, may be worth it...

Old 06-11-2005, 08:40 PM
slmann
Postmaster
They still look good just thought I would see if they could make it bigger. Have you gotten your shirt yet.

Old 06-13-2005, 01:01 PM
JCPSME
Senior User
My order showed up saturday. Nice quality. Within minutes of opening the package my 3 year old spilled a glass of tea on one so I'll see how it stands up to washing.
Jeff

Old 06-17-2005, 11:49 PM
jeffh
Elder User
I received my shirt this week (was out of town). It's the slightly more expensive "American made" -- wish it was a heavier material but overall a nice shirt. I somehow managed NOT to get bbq sauce on it!

Old 07-12-2005, 04:40 PM
slmann
Postmaster
Anyway we can get this stickied at the top of the forum so new members can see it and it doesn't get lost?

Quick Reply: Missouri chapter store open for business!!!