Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Fun at fordstock

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 10:32 AM
70blue
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fun at fordstock

I just want everyone to know I really enjoyed myself. It was the most fun I have had in years and I enjoyed meeting each and every one of you. And I also feel I made a few friendships that will last a lifetime. That is all too rare these days.

Old 06-06-2005, 08:59 AM
mudflaps87
Senior User
70blue I feel the same way. Fordstock again was a blast, something I've learned to expect with this crowd. The food was exceptional. Old87 out did himself on the pig and that 'naner pudding from Ryans428 was just right!
Gray Ranger's corn salad had me at the grocery store yesterday buying the stuff to make our own little batch.....you've got a winner with that one GR.
Our little one had fun too, she didn't want to come home.
I'll end by saying friendships were made and Waffle House can hit the spot when your with a great group of folks!!!

Old 06-06-2005, 11:17 AM
ryans428
Senior User
I had a great time too! All the food was great, but most of all I was in the company of great people!! Wish I could have stayed later, but I missed my family, maybe next Fordstock I'll bring them too. BTW what kinda trouble did y'all get into after I left?
-Ryan

Old 06-06-2005, 03:36 PM
evilbeast
Elder User
no trouble was had after you left, except for the time that me and 70blue were tearin *** down the interstate in tha truck! ofcourse there was the really drunk texan at the hotel that kinda had me wonderin, but other than that, nothin too huge i can think of. but when mudflaps brought me back to the house this mornin, i did decide to do a victory burnout/power slide out of the local truck stop in the beast. must say that the QUALITY of people at the meet and eat was great this year. wasnt so much as the quanity, so at this point, dont bother me that no one else showed up, personally think that it was awesome with out em, but i haveto say, to all of yas out there that missed it, FEEL SORRY FOR YA, YA MISSED A HELLUVA TIME!!!!!

Old 06-06-2005, 03:39 PM
evilbeast
Elder User
HE HE HE HE, ALL HAIL TO THE PIG MASTER, OLD 87. must also say that the naner puddin was great, as well as the corn salad. we did end up makin out own, and must say that it wasnt bad for first timers!!!!!

Old 06-06-2005, 05:37 PM
old87
Posting Guru
Thanks to all that came , new and second- timers.
70 Blue, as I said before, those cats you met will never let ya down.
A good time was had and no one got locked up, I second what mudflaps said Gray Ranger and Ryans 428- EXCELLANT JOB!!
Can't wait for the next one.
First weekend of June 2006.
Now howzabout somethin' till then??

Old 06-06-2005, 06:14 PM
70blue
Postmaster
Old 87 you did do a wonderful job on that pig. Everyone knew what they were talking about when they were bragging about it. 3bc hearing you talk about those mud races made me want a 4x4, I always wanted a rock crawler but unfortunately no rocks around here, plenty of civics but that might land me in jail. Evil I was inspired by your knowledge of engines, I hope someday when my bills are a little less burdonesome I can get me a 460 and stroke it. When I do I would like to seek your advice. Ryan that was some great naner pudding, wish you coulda stayed longer but I understand family is always first. GreyRanger I have never heard of corn salad before but that was good. I hope we can do something like this again soon.

Old 06-06-2005, 06:28 PM
70blue
Postmaster
Old and mudflaps I would like to thank you both you did a wonderful job of organizing everything.

Old 06-06-2005, 09:27 PM
old87
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by 70blue
Old and mudflaps I would like to thank you both you did a wonderful job of organizing everything.

Hey Bro- don't thank us- It's folks like you that MAKE Fordstock.
P.S.- You're close enough to the goat farm just holler when ya want some pig and bring you and yours on over!!

Old 06-07-2005, 05:55 AM
3broncocrazy
Postmaster
Dang good time and GREAT, people and food - EVERYTHING was a hit.

No drinking at the meet, just dang good eating and gearheading - and for those who wanted to and could, had a great time after the meet at the hotel. (and best customer service i've ever seen at a waffle house, i think he liked you matt )

A great event, the "big D" and me had a blast - i think his most fun was being picked on by evil in the pool.........And yeah, i was starting to wonder about the drunk texan at the hotel until i saw he drove a FORD and kept a 45 under his pillow.......J/K

I'm also glad i met the new folks (ryans428,70blue) and always a blast with the old - wait i think i'm the oldest...........but young at heart

AWESOME - Yeah, why wait........mud bog this weekend

Last edited by 3broncocrazy; 06-07-2005 at 05:59 AM.
Old 06-07-2005, 06:35 AM
ryans428
Senior User
Can't wait till the next one, maybe we can have some good old muddin goin on. We could all bring either 4-wheelers or trucks and Git-R-Done!! And of course that great BBQ by old87. When my wife asked me how the BBQ was I wouldn't shut up about it, I said it was some the best I've had!! Oh BTW I made a gallery for my truck, due to the rain I haven't been able to take any more pics, it only has that one pic I showed everyone at Fordstock, whenever it clears up I'm gonna take more.

-Ryan

Old 06-07-2005, 10:08 AM
mudflaps87
Senior User
Hopefully by this weekend I'll have some pics to post of Fordstock......maybe a few from the hotel as well......don't worry guys, I'll save the really good ones back. They'll be available for purchase at a reasonable price.

Old 06-07-2005, 01:48 PM
3broncocrazy
Postmaster
Originally Posted by mudflaps87
Hopefully by this weekend I'll have some pics to post of Fordstock......maybe a few from the hotel as well......don't worry guys, I'll save the really good ones back. They'll be available for purchase at a reasonable price.
I promise it was the cold water from the pool and not the texan that made my body do weird things..........

Old 06-08-2005, 09:50 PM
old87
Posting Guru
i think he liked you matt )
3bc-Me thinks he liked you better...
He was a helluva waiter as he left on his own and bought lil one stuff for her waffle..
That impressed me.

Buzzed and pissed at liberals so don't get me started.
When are those of us on the Right gonna get fed up???

Old 06-09-2005, 06:43 AM
ryans428
Senior User
Alredy fed up beyond belief. I work at Ga Tech remember I work with these people everyday, negative, and have to hear all thier b&#$%ing. I feel ya bro.

-Ryan

Quick Reply: Fun at fordstock