Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-31-2005, 08:43 AM
Elder User

dakota_viking is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Mid America Ford Meet

Here's a link to the flyer for the Mid America Ford Meet coming up in Tulsa on June 9th thru the 12th:

http://www.midamericafordmeet.com/05...yer%202-05.pdf

Hope to see you out there. The car show on Sunday should be a great time!

Later,

Tim
'94 Mustang Coupe
'76 F-250 "Project Copperhead" 460/C-6 (Lots of Rust!)
Old 05-31-2005, 10:33 AM
Postmaster

Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.
I'll be there Saturday for sure, and perhaps for the cruise on wed (or was it thursday).

STan

Old 05-31-2005, 11:40 AM
Elder User

ranger240 is starting off with a positive reputation.
yeah, some of the guys from the Nissan club are heading up there. and hte guys from able racing will be taking their turbo 'stang up and racing.

"Go ahead and cook, Lois. We'll throw it out. Wouldn't want you to get rusty." -Peter Griffin
Old 05-31-2005, 12:27 PM
Postmaster

Silver Streak is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'm planning to enter the show on Sunday. The rest is too rich for my blood.
145 rwhp, 272 rwtq

2001 Lightning #127
13.18@104, no chip, no pulley, no nitrous

Confuscious say "Man who have no use for jackstand have promising career as jackstand".
Old 06-01-2005, 09:41 PM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
I'll be there for the races. Don't know about the car show yet. Hey, Silverstreak, are you gonna race yer Lightning?

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 06-02-2005, 12:09 PM
Postmaster

Silver Streak is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Not at the Shelby show. I am planning to go to Hallett this Saturday with the Prelude club if it doesn't rain. There is also an issue with the brake hoses I just installed that I need to check out before then.
145 rwhp, 272 rwtq

2001 Lightning #127
13.18@104, no chip, no pulley, no nitrous

Confuscious say "Man who have no use for jackstand have promising career as jackstand".
Old 06-02-2005, 01:13 PM
Senior User

1978fordtruckgirl is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm still planning on racing red. Had to order my wheel and 4 tires today. Got a few last minute preps to do. I will be staying at the Holiday Inn Select on Skelly drive Fri., Sat., and Sun night. Cruise is Thursday night, Stan. I have to work.
1975 3/4 ton flatbed farm truck
1965 Mustang next in line for restore
Old 06-05-2005, 05:18 PM
Postmaster

Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.
Alice, I'll call you...

As for everybody else, who plans to attend on Saturday? (I know you've posted that already that you plan to attend... but it always seems that everybody drops out...)

I say we do breadfast and a cruise out... does this sound good to everybody? Say a Denny's or something?

Everybody: I'm sorry that we haven't done much... it's springtime and we all have our things that we have going... but let's try to turn this around and make something happen. I would really like to see everybody there. Those of you who "lurk" and don't post... if you are reading this and plan to attend, please... post and say you'll be there, you don't even have to say anything else! It's a joint effort!

I am going to post this in the Kansas Chapter... and maybe other surrounding Chapters to see if we can get a decent group.

STan

Old 06-05-2005, 05:19 PM
Postmaster

BTW: If anybody wants to do Hallet, I might drive out there one day or so (and anybody from my area is welcome to ride along).

STan

Old 06-06-2005, 01:04 AM
Elder User

haha, I could just see our old beaters and lumbering bohemouths bumbling around the track at hallet!!!!! I would definitely need some video of that!!!!

as for a leave out time, I like the breakfast and go thing.... I'm in, as long as I get the days off. I may drive up thursday night and hopefully someone will be kind enough to let me sleep in their driveway (or couch) for the night. This way I won't need to rush up there at 4:00 in the morning.

"Go ahead and cook, Lois. We'll throw it out. Wouldn't want you to get rusty." -Peter Griffin
Old 06-06-2005, 11:26 AM
Postmaster

Hey Ken, glad you are planning on making it up here. So are you wanting to do friday at Hallet??

Does anybody know of a good place to eat around Hallet?

STan

Old 06-06-2005, 11:51 AM
Elder User

I personally don't even know where hallet is, but some of the nissan guys go quite frequently. I guess I could go to hallet, just need to budget it into my forcasted spending......right now I'm looking at needing atleast $500 for room, food, and fun, not to mention GAS!!!! omg, it would be so much cheaper if ford trucks were import compacts!!! hahahaha

Old 06-06-2005, 04:06 PM
Junior User

1973F250CREW is starting off with a positive reputation.
Where is the show on Sunday? Is it at Southern Hills or is it at Hallet?
Old 06-06-2005, 05:13 PM
Elder User

[ken scratches head] you know there are too many meets going on here!!! I am going to the national meet, I can't make it to the mid america meet, work sucks!!

I got very confused there for a minute, I thought we were talking about the national meet there. so make my posts all void for this subject.......except for the one about our trucks on the road course!! hahaha that'd be great!!!

sorry guys.
-Ken

Old 06-06-2005, 07:03 PM
Postmaster

teasing us are you??

Old 06-06-2005, 07:03 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter