Iowa Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

FTE National Rally in Kansas

Old 05-30-2005, 10:01 PM
fordnut1985
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
FTE National Rally in Kansas

Hey guys, we just wanted to extend an invite to the FTE National Rally in Kansas City Kansas in July. We have alot of things planned like a show and shine, burnout contest, awards banquet and much much more!!! For more info or to register your ride you can visit the rally webiste here: https://www.ford-trucks.com/rally

Hope to see yall there

Duane
Southeast Kansas Coordinator

Old 05-31-2005, 12:00 AM
monsterbaby
Hotshot

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
already registered, and got my hotel reservations, but I didn't register my truck since the only thing it's good for is mud drags, and you don't appear to be having one of those. But ready to come down, and have some fun this should be a good time for all.
BTW I will be down Fri afternoon if I am needed for helping out setting anything up.

Old 06-01-2005, 07:54 AM
Lifted78
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I take a couple months off...

and FTE is planning a national meet! Cool!

Where have I been? I've been down in Kansas City getting a ProCharger put on my '03 Mercury Marauder to add to the ZEX wet Nitrous kit!

Oh baby, OH! Now that the car is almost finished I can get back to restoring the bed on my '79 F150.

The timing on the Meet is perfect. I want to get a Dyno session in down there again to fine-tune the car and I'll try to schedule it the same weekend.

Cheers!

John

Search this Thread