Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Iowa Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Iowa Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fellro86

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-30-2005, 10:01 PM
Postmaster

fordnut1985 has a good reputation on FTE.fordnut1985 has a good reputation on FTE.fordnut1985 has a good reputation on FTE.
FTE National Rally in Kansas

Hey guys, we just wanted to extend an invite to the FTE National Rally in Kansas City Kansas in July. We have alot of things planned like a show and shine, burnout contest, awards banquet and much much more!!! For more info or to register your ride you can visit the rally webiste here: http://www.ford-trucks.com/rally

Hope to see yall there

Duane
Southeast Kansas Coordinator

SSRNC-Leader
Old 05-31-2005, 12:00 AM
Super Moderator

monsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputation
already registered, and got my hotel reservations, but I didn't register my truck since the only thing it's good for is mud drags, and you don't appear to be having one of those. But ready to come down, and have some fun this should be a good time for all.
BTW I will be down Fri afternoon if I am needed for helping out setting anything up.

RIP Steve Bricks. FTE will not be teh same.

Will be forever glad to have had the privilage to shake your hand and BS in person.
Old 06-01-2005, 07:54 AM
Senior User

Lifted78 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I take a couple months off...

and FTE is planning a national meet! Cool!

Where have I been? I've been down in Kansas City getting a ProCharger put on my '03 Mercury Marauder to add to the ZEX wet Nitrous kit!

Oh baby, OH! Now that the car is almost finished I can get back to restoring the bed on my '79 F150.

The timing on the Meet is perfect. I want to get a Dyno session in down there again to fine-tune the car and I'll try to schedule it the same weekend.

Cheers!

John
Old 06-01-2005, 07:54 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Iowa Chapter