Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-30-2005, 07:42 PM
Junior User

Nand12 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Any good service departments in central MA?

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone has had good experiences with certain Central Mass Ford Service departments? The dealer that I purchased my 2004 explorer from has been a dick to me since I bought my vehicle (It has had numerous issues which can be found in the explorer section of this site). Thanks in advance!!
Old 05-30-2005, 08:28 PM
Super Moderator

WhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant future
What dealer did you purchase it through? I have nothing but praise for the people over at Lamoreaux Ford in East Brookfield (www.lamford.com). The service manager is Charlie Payne, but any of the service staff (Erin, Kurt, Joe, or Pat) should be able to square you away. My family has been using them for a good twenty years.
"The next time some actor or rock star tells you what to think, tell them to **** off." - Dennis DeYoung
Old 05-31-2005, 07:16 PM
Junior User

I don't know if I'm allowed to mention the actual dealer name (since it would lose business because people would know about my bad experience with it) but the dealer is located in Westboro. Have you heard any good reviews about Harr Ford or Sunnyside Ford?
Old 05-31-2005, 07:20 PM
Super Moderator

WhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant futureWhlM1 has a brilliant future
I dont see why you cant mention them. Just so long as you dont slander them, but merely mention that they didnt treat you right, I think its ok. Just imagine if some poor soul went through the same thing you did, without having prior knowledge of the dealer. I dont have any info to give aside from the Lamoreaux guys.
"The next time some actor or rock star tells you what to think, tell them to **** off." - Dennis DeYoung
Old 05-31-2005, 08:27 PM
Senior User

smokem331 is starting off with a positive reputation.
thats herb chambers there not bad but try framingham ford i got a few buddies that work there plus there open til midnight
Old 05-31-2005, 09:06 PM
Junior User

My friend got good service from Framingham Ford and then on one of the other forums (f150.net?) one guy accounted a bad experience he had with Framingham. I'll give them a try though.
Old 08-23-2005, 04:32 PM
Posting Guru

john112deere is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
My family has been using Sunnyside since the mid-70's. The service is very good. It is not cheap, but they almost always fix everything right the first time. Their bodyshop is excellent, also. Depending on where you live, they have a free shuttle too.
I have never been to Harr, but I do not think their reputation is as good as Sunnyside.
I use Sunnyside because it is close, but I think Lamoureaux in E. Brookfield is the only other local dealership I would trust with my truck.
Old 09-05-2005, 06:13 AM
Junior User

nacman is starting off with a positive reputation.
dealers

Why don't you try Imperial Ford in Milford. They have worked out for me. I've been to most of them and they have worked out the best and they also seem very trustworthy. A little impersonable, But they get the job done. No B.S.
Old 10-23-2005, 07:24 PM
Elder User

Cuda444 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ha... I know the westboro one you speak of... It's about 2 miles from my house. If you're in the westboro area... try Millbury ford. It's a little bit of a hike, but we've bought 3 trucks from them in the past and I don't see any reason to stop.
Old 10-23-2005, 07:24 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter

Tags
brookfield, central, dealership, ford, forums, framingham, lamoreaux, ma, massachusetts, recommendations, review, reviews, service, servicing, sunnyside