Old 05-30-2005, 01:09 AM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds like a challenge to me!!

Guys,

Just wanted to let you in on a post I read from one of our southern neighbors:

Originally Posted by rywegh
Hey guys i got my reservation at the Radisson. Who is going to come and party with me at the Rally. Anyone or am I going to teach the Ohio guys how to party by myself. Come on group support. Lets make an effort to attend if it is possible.
Hmm, seems like we have been challenged! Look, I know sometimes this state seems too big to have regular GTG's and we certainly live full, busy lives around here, but...

I find it hard to believe that ANY born-and-bred Buckeye is going to stand around and take this! C'mon, "TEACH the Ohio guys how to PARTY..."? You must be kidding me!!

I haven't registered for this event myself, but I am trying my hardest to be there w/the family!!

Anyone interested, here is the link:
https://www.ford-trucks.com/rally/

Now let's show those 'Tuckians what it really means to party FTE style!!

Randy

Old 05-30-2005, 10:28 PM
rywegh
Cargo Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
You get yourself a room at the radisson Randy. That way I won't have to carry you too far when I put you under the table. If you keep talking smack we might stuff you in a maids cart for the next morning surprise.[img]images/smilies2/yelrotflmao.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2005, 10:57 PM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
Ahh, I see I'm not the only one peeking in on the other chapters!! If you put me under the table (and I'm not saying you will) you'd better have some friends if you plan on carrying me anywhere!!

***runvs looks around for some of his Buckeye FTE buddies to make sure they have his back...uh...hmm, sure is quiet and lonely in here...***

'Sides, I don't even want to THINK about what the "next morning surprise" could be!!

Randy

Old 05-31-2005, 12:08 AM
rywegh
Cargo Master
no the maids surprise to see you in the cart. Well maybe a stiff back from sleeping it off in the cart. hope you and the family can make it Randy. Be good to put a face to the name.

Anyway I started in this chapter as it was. So I gots to keep up with your alls doings.

Old 05-31-2005, 10:09 PM
phatcracker
Senior User
I would to help you out Randy but Kansas City is too far for my wallet to take me. Too far for my back to take it, just as well.

I drove to Kansas City once in my daily driver. That wasn't so bad, 30mpg and decent seats. Plus it snowed when I was there.
My F350 gets 10-11mpg and has a bench seat. Ouch

If the gas prices drop, alot, I find out whats making my truck shack (proly rear driveshaft) and I get better seats, I just might go. I have that week off for vacation already. :Pray:

Eric

Old 05-31-2005, 10:26 PM
phatcracker
Senior User
Oh by the way, The Weiner Dog Nationals are on Sunday the 31st at Woodlands. Man, do I really want to go now

Eric

Old 06-02-2005, 08:34 PM
F2504x4
Lead Driver
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
hmmm so far its me and Randy thats ready to take on the KY chapter

Come guy's I need some more backing here.... Me and randy are gonna need some help drinking Ryan under the table , he's alittle too use to that kentucky water....

Last edited by Mil1ion; 06-11-2005 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Removed logo because of wrong date
Old 06-03-2005, 06:53 PM
rywegh
Cargo Master
Dang Skippy! RAy your in trouble if Randy can't make it!!!!!!!

Old 06-10-2005, 08:53 AM
Freightrain
Lead Driver

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Sorry....we're not makin' it either....

It's too much of a haul for me too. 8 mpg in the Mack is a bit to pay for right now. (and you think a bench seat is rough )
Don't want to even think about the 3 mpg in the '69 F100 .

Old 06-11-2005, 06:00 PM
rywegh
Cargo Master
Two against one. That sounds a little unfair...... for the Ohio boys! I think you might just be at a disadvantage there guys might have to let you two drink keystone light while I drink the strong stuff.

Old 06-19-2005, 03:09 AM
Bluehawk
More Turbo
Better leave the drinkin to the fellers who know how to handle it. Ryan, I'll stand with ya, we'll show these boys what the Kentucky Fire Water is like. But, we're gonna have to do it locally, KC is too far of a drive after all that.

Bluehawk