Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-30-2005, 01:09 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

RUNVS has a good reputation on FTE.RUNVS has a good reputation on FTE.
Sounds like a challenge to me!!

Guys,

Just wanted to let you in on a post I read from one of our southern neighbors:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rywegh
Hey guys i got my reservation at the Radisson. Who is going to come and party with me at the Rally. Anyone or am I going to teach the Ohio guys how to party by myself. Come on group support. Lets make an effort to attend if it is possible.
Hmm, seems like we have been challenged! Look, I know sometimes this state seems too big to have regular GTG's and we certainly live full, busy lives around here, but...

I find it hard to believe that ANY born-and-bred Buckeye is going to stand around and take this! C'mon, "TEACH the Ohio guys how to PARTY..."? You must be kidding me!!

I haven't registered for this event myself, but I am trying my hardest to be there w/the family!!

Anyone interested, here is the link:
http://www.ford-trucks.com/rally/

Now let's show those 'Tuckians what it really means to party FTE style!!

Randy
'02 F-250 Super Duty 5.4L XLT 4x4 SCLB, '09 bed/gate/step/cam, '07 front conversion, SPD Y-pipe, SS dual 2.5 w/MBRP tips, Gibson shortys, PowerSlot Cryos, Hawk pads, A-pillar triple pod, optima bluetop, dual-core radiator, Bilsteins, 295/70R17 Nittos on Raceline Predators, K&N, Back Rack, SCT w/5star tunes, Warn lockouts, several anti-theft devices
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-j-TflIBAG5c/TtG6TkJ9PjI/AAAAAAAAKsQ/svk9X8Ki2No/s144/truck%2520hauling.jpg Click --->HERE<-- to join the OHIO Chapter!!
Old 05-30-2005, 10:28 PM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
You get yourself a room at the radisson Randy. That way I won't have to carry you too far when I put you under the table. If you keep talking smack we might stuff you in a maids cart for the next morning surprise.[img]images/smilies2/yelrotflmao.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2005, 10:57 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

RUNVS has a good reputation on FTE.RUNVS has a good reputation on FTE.
Ahh, I see I'm not the only one peeking in on the other chapters!! If you put me under the table (and I'm not saying you will) you'd better have some friends if you plan on carrying me anywhere!!

***runvs looks around for some of his Buckeye FTE buddies to make sure they have his back...uh...hmm, sure is quiet and lonely in here...***

'Sides, I don't even want to THINK about what the "next morning surprise" could be!!

Randy
'02 F-250 Super Duty 5.4L XLT 4x4 SCLB, '09 bed/gate/step/cam, '07 front conversion, SPD Y-pipe, SS dual 2.5 w/MBRP tips, Gibson shortys, PowerSlot Cryos, Hawk pads, A-pillar triple pod, optima bluetop, dual-core radiator, Bilsteins, 295/70R17 Nittos on Raceline Predators, K&N, Back Rack, SCT w/5star tunes, Warn lockouts, several anti-theft devices
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-j-TflIBAG5c/TtG6TkJ9PjI/AAAAAAAAKsQ/svk9X8Ki2No/s144/truck%2520hauling.jpg Click --->HERE<-- to join the OHIO Chapter!!
Old 05-31-2005, 12:08 AM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
no the maids surprise to see you in the cart. Well maybe a stiff back from sleeping it off in the cart. hope you and the family can make it Randy. Be good to put a face to the name.

Anyway I started in this chapter as it was. So I gots to keep up with your alls doings.
Old 05-31-2005, 10:09 PM
Senior User

phatcracker is starting off with a positive reputation.
I would to help you out Randy but Kansas City is too far for my wallet to take me. Too far for my back to take it, just as well.

I drove to Kansas City once in my daily driver. That wasn't so bad, 30mpg and decent seats. Plus it snowed when I was there.
My F350 gets 10-11mpg and has a bench seat. Ouch

If the gas prices drop, alot, I find out whats making my truck shack (proly rear driveshaft) and I get better seats, I just might go. I have that week off for vacation already. :Pray:

Eric
96 F350 Crew Cab 4x4 Dually w/460
Old 05-31-2005, 10:26 PM
Senior User

phatcracker is starting off with a positive reputation.
Oh by the way, The Weiner Dog Nationals are on Sunday the 31st at Woodlands. Man, do I really want to go now

Eric
96 F350 Crew Cab 4x4 Dually w/460
Old 06-02-2005, 08:34 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
hmmm so far its me and Randy thats ready to take on the KY chapter

Come guy's I need some more backing here.... Me and randy are gonna need some help drinking Ryan under the table , he's alittle too use to that kentucky water....

Last edited by Mil1ion; 06-11-2005 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Removed logo because of wrong date
Old 06-03-2005, 06:53 PM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
Dang Skippy! RAy your in trouble if Randy can't make it!!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2005, 08:53 AM
Shiftoholic

Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.
Sorry....we're not makin' it either....

It's too much of a haul for me too. 8 mpg in the Mack is a bit to pay for right now. (and you think a bench seat is rough )
Don't want to even think about the 3 mpg in the '69 F100 .
Old 06-11-2005, 06:00 PM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
Two against one. That sounds a little unfair...... for the Ohio boys! I think you might just be at a disadvantage there guys might have to let you two drink keystone light while I drink the strong stuff.
Old 06-19-2005, 03:09 AM
Elder User

Bluehawk is starting off with a positive reputation.
Better leave the drinkin to the fellers who know how to handle it. Ryan, I'll stand with ya, we'll show these boys what the Kentucky Fire Water is like. But, we're gonna have to do it locally, KC is too far of a drive after all that.

Bluehawk
Old 06-19-2005, 03:09 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter

Tags
challenge, me, sounds