Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Breakfast Friday?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2005, 10:53 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Breakfast Friday?

I know it's short notice, but Rollie emailed me and said he was coming to town (Wagoner) on thursday, and leaving to Branson on friday morning. He was originally wanting to do dinner on thursday, but I cannot make it... however if anyone is interested, you can say so.

On Wed. he plans to be in OKC, so perhaps Ken or Brian would/could meet up with him and show him a good time.

I suggested to him maybe friday morning meeting for lunch, maybe in Tulsa, Claremore... wherever is best for him, but I'm wondering if any of you are REALLY interested.

Stan

Old 05-30-2005, 11:27 PM
SwOkcOffRoader
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hey stan, hows it goin?? rollie posted about him coming this way and he told me he would stop by my shop on thursday, but if he changed it to wednesday thats no biggie cause ill be there all week, i dont know how much of a good time i can offer being at work and all, but i know ill have some time to talk shop and about the national meet.......

Old 05-31-2005, 01:12 AM
ranger240
Elder User
the new pathfinder pwns me!! I can't spend ANY extra cash till we get the tag, pay the house payment, and first payment on the pathy. I might be able to stop by brian's shop and meet Rollie if it will be before 10:30 thursday morning.

Old 05-31-2005, 10:31 AM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Oops... you're right Brian, sorry about that. The email says thursday around noon.

Boy was it a long day or what yesterday.

STan

Old 06-01-2005, 07:12 PM
fordborn
Post Fiend

Here is the scoop everyone. I am going to be in OKC tomorrow around noon or a little before to pick up some parts. I was planning on stopping by "SwOkcOffRoader" shop for a little visit since I am in the neighborhood. Will probably be there around noon.

From there I am going up to Wagoner to meet with a couple people and anyone else who can make it. We are planning on being at the Wal-mart at 5pm or a little before. This is still on Thursday.

We will then stay in Tulsa probably Thursday night and leave for Branson in the morning. If anyone is free for morning breakfast or early lunch then we would be glad to set something up. I will email Stan my cell phone number