Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Small Chassis Trucks > Crossovers
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Crossovers Edge, Taurus X, Freestyle, MKX, Flex etc.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-27-2005, 11:53 AM
Senior User

lwong is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thinking of buying a FREESTYLE

This would complement my Expy as I only drive about 18 miles a day, RT to and from work. The past month I put on only 500 miles. I'm kind of bummed that the 3.5L Duratec isn't available yet, and there are no cash incentives on this car for May, although I am X-plan eligible. Low rate financing doesn't interest me (unless it's 0%) as I probably would pay cash instead of giving someone else my money to borrow their money.

Any inklings or rumors on when the 3.5L will be ready for this car? Anyone else have one? Have lots of these been sold?
Old 05-27-2005, 12:32 PM
Posting Guru

i1dery is starting off with a positive reputation.
Cant answer your specific question but i will say that the freestyle
would be a great compliment to my wifes exped but i just cant get her to trade in her 03' focus. It is a nice vehicle though, buy it.
Old 05-27-2005, 12:48 PM
Senior User

Tell3131 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I think there is $1500 Dealer Cash, so that is a rebate if they choose to pass that savings onto you.
Old 05-27-2005, 01:40 PM
Post Fiend

polarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to behold
$1500 for a SE/SEL, $1000 for a Limited- at least up here. I put about 400 miles on a Limited AWD last weekend- it's a really nice car. I was impressed with how it drove in really crappy weather- it was pouring buckets all the way home.
Old 05-27-2005, 03:02 PM
Jäger

Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.
My wife just leased the AWD model. It drives real nice, handles well and is quiet. It's got better power than I expected. She loves it!
'05 F250 Lariat CCSB 4X4 6.0 - Sold

Rest In Peace, Steve. You are and will continue to be missed.
Old 05-27-2005, 04:58 PM
Senior User

lwong is starting off with a positive reputation.
The wife is the problem. I'll go buy the Freestyle, she'll wrangle a drive in it, then I'll be driving her Taurus instead of my Freestyle.
Old 05-27-2005, 07:06 PM
Post Fiend

polarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to behold
There's a simple solution to that...

get two!
Old 05-27-2005, 07:06 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Small Chassis Trucks > Crossovers