Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Indiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Stevaroo01

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2005, 09:58 AM
Senior User

IndySilverAnny is starting off with a positive reputation.
Junk yard with best deals?

I went to Trucks Plus in Indy, and they had all of the parts I needed for my Bronco, but they were too expensive for my budget right now. (unemployed)
They wanted $100 for a hood or bumper, and $50 for thew grill and filler.
They also had a new repro tailgate with broken glass for $200.
I've heard of places where you could pull any body panel for $25... fender, hood, tailgate, etc...
I need a hood, bumper, grill and filler panel for my 91 Bronco.
Anyone know any cheap places?
1985 Mustang SVO The play toy!
Old 05-18-2005, 05:55 PM
Junior User

ConnertuckyF150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
There are several junkyards in one area, on South Tibbs Avenue, across from the old drive-in. The only one I can remember the name of is Old Cars For Fun, which is where I got several bits and pieces for my '66 Falcon Club Wagon. There are also a number of junkyards on Southeastern Avenue, right around Sherman Drive. Although I don't know how they are on prices, there's G.W. Pierce...one up by Westfield on U.S. 31 North, and one out by Spiceland (east of Indy) on U.S. 40 West. Before I forget, there's a junkyard on the west side of Ritter Avenue, between 30th Street and Massachusetts Avenue.

I hope this helps ya out, and I hope ya can find another job soon. I've been job hunting since mid-January, and if I can't land something before my unemployment benefits run out, I'll have no other choice but to go to a temporary employment agency. Good luck to ya!

Matt
Old 05-18-2005, 07:37 PM
Senior User

IndySilverAnny is starting off with a positive reputation.
I've been to all of the ones by the Tibbs drive in. They have good prices ussually, but have not had any 87-91 trucks or Broncos in lately... at least that were in decent shape.
GW Pierce is still open? I thought they closed... I'll have to call them.
Thanks for the tips on the others.
1985 Mustang SVO The play toy!
Old 07-04-2005, 12:00 PM
Elder User

Samsonitesamsonite is starting off with a positive reputation.
heck i payed 40 for 2 fenders a grill a filler and a bumper and they gave a few misc parts along w/that
Old 07-04-2005, 12:00 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Indiana Chapter

Tags
40, ave, indiana, junkyard, pierce, road, tibbs, westside