Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: archtaan

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2005, 08:12 PM
Freshman User

robnrob10 is starting off with a positive reputation.
any places to legally 4wd in tidewater?

police officer so im looking for somewhere legal.
Old 05-12-2005, 11:22 PM
Postmaster

Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.
I would give Pungo Offroad a call. Other than that, only "legal" places would be a friends farm or property, that I know of
1987 F-250 4x4
VIRGINIA CHAPTER
Virginia Chapter Website
Old 05-13-2005, 05:41 PM
Senior User

stutterstan is starting off with a positive reputation.
I agree with Franken, find some "friends" who have property westward, not much in H. R.
Old 05-13-2005, 09:34 PM
Senior User

MonsterBroncoKid is starting off with a positive reputation.
Lightbulb try this

check into local military bases near your area. usually they have a 4x4 course somewhere on the base to test out the rigs they have and to trin newbies to it. a lot of times they will let you give it a run if you pay somebody or get permission from an xo or something like that. ive done it on a few bases in maryland and one in va so i know its possible.

take it easy
garrett
1984 bronco
Click To View The Current VA Time
Old 05-17-2005, 12:10 PM
New User

1sick76 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up Legal Wheeler

I posted a new thread about Slades Park. It is a off road park out there by Surry Nuke Plant. It used to be the best wheeling around but a young kid was killed out there and he shut it down for insurance reasons. Rumor has it, he has re-opened but I put that thread out to see if any of the info I have gotten is valid. The way it used to work was you went out there paid Mr. Slade 10 bucks and signed a waiver of damage and injury for the whole day. I will let you know as soon as I can. Be Safe.
Old 05-18-2005, 01:30 AM
Junior User

soulpatchfr is starting off with a positive reputation.
many years ago, we used to 'wheel out on property in Chesapeake off Military Hwy... we called it Swan Oil (i'm thinking that's who owned the property???). it was a large piece of property we accessed via a dead-end residential street (State Street, i believe) that intersected with Mil. Hwy. kinda had to drive over a guardrail that was almost in someone's driveway.
don't know if it's still undeveloped land or accessible even if it is, much less if it's legal territory, but it's worth a look. we sure had many fun adventures, & i was never hassled (late 80s, BTW).

Frank

Last edited by soulpatchfr; 05-18-2005 at 01:35 AM.
Old 05-28-2005, 10:53 PM
Freshman User

bryced_1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
over here in chesapeake we have a ton of places, i doubt there legal, most of which are power lines, but noone has said anything to my before. pm if you want directions.
Old 05-28-2005, 10:53 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter

Tags
4wd, f150, ford, forum, legally, maryland, offroad, park, places, road, slades, tidewater, truck