The DiamondBack Cover ushers in the next generation of truck accessories. The steel-reinforced aluminum diamond-plate cover not only seals and locks the bed-space, but also creates a top-loading platform. Carry lumber, furniture, even ATVs on top of the cover while storing gear underneath!
– Supports a 1200 lb top load
– Ten high strength nylon cleats for strapping
– Hinged panel design provides superior bed access
– Quick release nitride-coated gas springs for assisted panel lifting
– Easy four clamp installation; no drilling or tracks required
– Detachable panels can be removed by one person
– Two keyed locks offer unparalleled security
– Neoprene gasket water seal keeps water out
– Optional full-size or low profile cab guards
– Optional powder coating
– ATV Series package: transport two full size ATVs
– Contractor Series package: includes ladder rack and toolboxes
– Deck: 3003 alloy brite aluminum tread plate, a full 1/8" thick (compare to toolboxes 0.090" or even 0.060")
– Stainless external hardware; zinc-plated steel internal hardware
– 16 gage galvanized box channel provides structural support
– 3/8” deadbolt style locking rods directly under the bed rails
This is cool, a great product on the best Ford site....
tim.lamkin@internetbrands dot com
Life is not only time……paradoxically, it is the denial of time!
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
I saw thses at an outdoor show, quite the impresive product and looks like they are well built.
I think the same company offers a utility/ camping trailer with the same top load ability. perfect set-up for the weekend hunter.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.