Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Montana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: jredline1984

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2005, 09:52 AM
NotSoGrouchyOleFTE'er

Fordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to behold
How many going to FTE convention?

Please respond and let us know how many from the Drifters are planning on attending. Also, please make sure to read the other threads in announcements and general forums. Lots of info will be coming. Thanks!

Dick
'99 NASCAR Edition F-150-4X4
John 3:16
Old 05-07-2005, 12:34 AM
Freshman User

Prplmnsterf150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
When is it and where is it?

95 F150 4x4 302 M5OD Ex cab swb. Gone but not forgotten.
76 F250 "Highboy" 428. Got tired of nickeling and diming it.
Current truck. 94 F150 Reg Cab 302 4x2 E40d
Old 05-07-2005, 01:18 PM
NotSoGrouchyOleFTE'er

Fordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to behold
Keep an eye on this thread....
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=368716
for all the info you'll need.

Dick
Old 05-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Elder User

TWolf is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Can't this year Dick. To many things going on. And lack of money being the biggest problem. It would have been great.

Tom
Old 05-10-2005, 08:58 PM
NotSoGrouchyOleFTE'er

Yeah .. I keep forgetting this is Montana... Treasure State!! Should be Lack of Money State on the state motto. LOL.

Disgusting, eh?

Dick
Old 05-11-2005, 01:32 PM
Elder User

TWolf is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
With as many trees as we have, you would think that we could be making money really fast.

How you doing Dick? Haven't spoke to you in awhile. Things are good here.

Tom
Old 05-11-2005, 07:34 PM
NotSoGrouchyOleFTE'er

Doing good Tom ... considering my last MRI showed that the discs in my lower back have the consistency of beef jerky. Otherwise fine! Hey.. as soon as you hear about the dates of that gun show..I know its in late Aug or early Sept, let us know. I doubt I can come stay overnite, but a day trip to the big city is alway fun at least once a year. I've already spoken with the wife about it and she seems up for it ...(today) .. but I think I'll plan on coming down myself anyway if she doesn't want to.

Dick
Old 05-11-2005, 07:34 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter