Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-28-2005, 09:59 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Well guy's.......

Hi everyone , I hope things have been going good for everyone and out enjoying our "fine weather here in ohio, i know i have....

Anyway's its been a year ago today , that I was selected to become the chapter leader , and when I agreed to accepted this position I also agreed to a one year term, and now I want to see if anyone else would like to step-up for the position of C.L. of this chapter, If so please say so, and we can start a nomination process......I would not mind if it is the wish of this chapter to try some fresh blood and new ideas....

I don't know everything if have tried was to everyones liking, But I have enjoyed working with everyone here, I tried to get out to meet as many of you as possible, but not everything worked as planned, but to those that I did get a chance to meet with ,made it well worth it.

I am willing offer to continue if that is what you guy's would like, thats up to you all....

Ray
Old 04-29-2005, 02:04 PM
Senior User

Stanstruck is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ray, you certainly have my vote again (if it comes to that!). Sorry I haven't been posting more (I even got a message that I haven't posted for two weeks!). I haven't even had time to do the OC contest !!

Anyway my vote: RAY!

(and thanks for all of the effort and work you've given us this past year!)

Stan
Old 04-30-2005, 06:41 PM
Senior User

phatcracker is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'll vote for Ray just as well. I haven't been posting much here or any of the other sites i'm registered at. I really appreciate the effort you have put into the board. You are a good man for putting up with us and leading us to better and brighter things. I would offer to buy you dinner if only I had the time to do it. Go figure, I no longer organize RallyCrosses for SCCA Cincy Region but I'm just as busy if not more.

Eric
96 F350 Crew Cab 4x4 Dually w/460
Old 05-01-2005, 02:24 AM
Senior User

j wright is starting off with a positive reputation.

Ray I'm sorry I have not been here more often than I have but my retirement turned into 2 jobs now and I don't have time to even cut my own grass, and we will not even talk about the '40.............. .................
If you would stay on as our C.L. I would whole heartly support you as best as I can.
John
Old 05-01-2005, 07:01 PM
Posting Guru

DeckedoutF150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
i give you my vote as well Ray. i think you have handled the responsability very well. you get around the state alot and that enables you to meet more of us and so on. i think thats a great thing. i would love to see you to continue to do this and i cant wait to meet up with you again this summer.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:04 AM
Senior User

grampztoyz351 is starting off with a positive reputation.
You got mine Ray.
Old 05-16-2005, 05:23 PM
Junior User

redneckf350 is starting off with a positive reputation.
my vote goes to Ray
Old 05-16-2005, 05:23 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter