Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: LibTimothy

Ol' Yellers GTG this Saturday, 4/30 at TMS!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 08:17 AM
MBDiagMan
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ol' Yellers GTG this Saturday, 4/30 at TMS!

Just some last minute advertisement for the Get Together at Texas Motor Speedway on Saturday.

For details check out the Texas Get Together Info thread. There are a few other threads that have information as well.

Ol' Yeller started working up this gathering a few months ago and we should have a few people there if the weather will hold. The Pate Museum Swap Meet will also be there this weekend.

We will gather and visit and then are going to Dinner Saturday Night.

Please try to join us,
Doc

Old 04-26-2005, 09:19 PM
ol yeller
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heck yea way to remind Doc. I get off at DFW Airport at 12:30 so will be there right after.

Dave Rogers

Old 04-27-2005, 05:02 PM
ol yeller
Elder User
If anyone needs more info two one four five two nine dash fourfive eight one

Old 04-30-2005, 05:44 PM
dono
Gone but not forgotten.
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ol yeller
If anyone needs more info two one four five two nine dash fourfive eight one
I just got back from the speedway. I arrived around 12:30 and drove all over the parking lot looking looking for some sign of a get together. I parked and went to the swap meet, then came out and cruised the lot again. About 2:30, I decided not to take a chance on the dinner and came home. Too bad.
Dono

Old 05-01-2005, 12:25 AM
ford4life69
Posting Guru

awww... well i wish i cld have made it but i knew even before i got fired that i wldn't be able to afford it. better luck next time i suppose. i didn't even get a response at ALL about the brady show and i know it was short notice but no one even asked a question about it :-( sad sad ... i was hoping to go to that next year cuz it's almost close enough to be affordable.. well.. before we hit 2.20 a gallon it was... now i'd have to rent a little four banger rice burner just to be able to afford gas and then there's no guarantee i cld afford to pay to rent the stupid thing... :-( ... well .. anyway, it was a good shot and sounded like a good plan.

take care tx

Old 05-01-2005, 09:59 AM
ol yeller
Elder User
Doc was sitting there in the southeast corner when I got there around 2:00. Guess we got a lil mixed up. We went into the meet around 330 or 4 and to eat at 6. We had 4 wish we coulda met ya. The problem with Pate is we we couldn't find out if we could meet at a spot for sure. There's another deal coming for September in Arlington.

Dave Rogers

Old 05-01-2005, 06:05 PM
MBDiagMan
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dono,

I'm very sorry we missed you. I was on the parking lot between the souvenir store and speedway in my red 4X4 at 12:30 as I had said in one of these threads. I'm sorry, I should have put the same info in all these threads that we had about this.

Ol' yeller, his son Lewis and I had a great visit and then went into the swap meet about 4 and I enjoyed it very much.

79f150TX joined us for dinner so the four of us had a really fun BS session about Fords in general and trucks in particular.

All and all I enjoyed the company and the swap meet very much. It was worth the trip.

Have a great day,
Doc