Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Events & Happenings
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2005, 11:42 PM
Post Fiend

fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.
Arrow FTE First Annual National Rally

Hello to all the FTE members, I have some important information to pass along that concerns all of us. Some of you are already familiar with me but for those who aren’t let me introduce myself. I am Rollie (FordBorn) the Kansas Chapter leader. Our chapter in conjunction with FTE would like to announce the date and location for FTE’s National Rally. Thanks to geographic location Kansas has been honored to be able to host this event that no doubt will turn into an annual Rally for all of FTE. The National Rally is first and foremost an event for all of FTE and its members, and is meant to honor us all.

I would like to take this time to ask each of you for your support as well as your attendance of this event. The Rally is for all of you and with your help it will be a huge success. I ask that all of you promote the event and encourage attendance of others in your area as well as helping us get the word out to all. We can use help in planning as well as on the day of the Rally so any that are willing to give their time in order to make this event a success then please contact me. It is the members who will make this Rally a huge success and ensure its continuation so let me say thanks now to all who may attend.

The Rally will take place on July 29th and 30th at the “Woodlands” in Kansas City, KS. There will be plenty of lodging available close by with group rates at certain ones. (These will be announced as we get the offers). We look forward to all in attendance and will be looking forward to a great time.

For a little more info and a map here are a few links.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/sh...94#post2603194

http://www.woodlandskc.com/

Here is a Direct link to Mapqwest.

Last edited by fordborn; 04-21-2005 at 11:46 PM.
Old 04-22-2005, 01:55 PM
Post Fiend

1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.
Rollie, you know I'm in. I made my airfare/ car rental arrangements last night; just need the hotel and I'm all set. My plane lands late Thursday night, but I'll help any way I can on Friday and Saturday. And let me know about the "seminar" idea I mentioned to you in my PM.
Old 04-22-2005, 03:08 PM
Post Fiend

polarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to behold
Aw heck, only 1798 miles. Guess we'll have to just backtrack the Oregon Trail, is all.
Old 04-22-2005, 03:42 PM
Post Fiend

fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.
Yup, as someone points out so nicely the Oregon Trail does run through Kansas.
Old 04-22-2005, 04:03 PM
Posting Guru

tmyers has a good reputation on FTE.tmyers has a good reputation on FTE.tmyers has a good reputation on FTE.
I hope to be there and in a new stang if Ernie makes it happens. He is doing a great job. Sorry Jeff, he is just to close.
06 C6 Corvette
Old 04-22-2005, 05:03 PM
Post Fiend

1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmyers
I hope to be there and in a new stang if Ernie makes it happens. He is doing a great job. Sorry Jeff, he is just to close.
Not a problem. We've sold every 2005 Mustang we were allocated for the entire year, and currently have NINE 2006 sold orders in the bullpen. Any 'stangs I order at this point are about a year from delivery. Go figure...
Old 04-22-2005, 06:00 PM
Post Fiend

polarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to behold
Now, if I can just talk Jerry (our Ford dealer) to let loose of that GT for a week, it'd be just perfect, wouldn't it? What are my chances?
Old 04-22-2005, 06:19 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbear
Now, if I can just talk Jerry (our Ford dealer) to let loose of that GT for a week, it'd be just perfect, wouldn't it? What are my chances?
Well, you could cover that 1798 miles in, oh, 10 hours or so? Less time on the road = more time at work, more productive!
Old 04-22-2005, 06:57 PM
Post Fiend

Yeah, but he'd probably want to drive.
Old 04-22-2005, 09:54 PM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
I need to know what is planned for the Thursday night, for the people who are flying in ?

They have food in KC....correct ?
Old 04-22-2005, 10:08 PM
Post Fiend

Food? I think there might be some BBQ.
Old 04-22-2005, 10:12 PM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
That would be what I'd be looking for.

Except for any hazing,this Canuck will be interested in Missouri / Kansas going's-on
Old 04-22-2005, 10:22 PM
Post Fiend

No No No you can't get away with that. After all you have put us through I do believe a little hazing is in order.

Let me know when your flight is and we'll see if we can't rummage up some food.
Old 04-22-2005, 10:31 PM
Posting Guru

kevincw has a very good reputation on FTE.kevincw has a very good reputation on FTE.kevincw has a very good reputation on FTE.
Rollie, the Woodlands website shows RV parking and camping. Is this available to us?
2008 F150 Supercrew 2wd 5.4 XLT
2002 Explorer XLT 4.6 4X4
Old 04-22-2005, 10:35 PM
Post Fiend

I will find out for you. I have another meeting with them next week so I can ask.
Old 04-22-2005, 10:35 PM