Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-19-2005, 08:29 PM
Posting Guru
Garage is empty, add now

Boss_358 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sorry Gang

Something was just brought to my attention by Fordfast a day or two ago that I was virtually unaware of. He asked me if he was approved as a chapter member and I really was a bit confused. I had just finished asking about why the join link was not working. Well that was taken care of. What I didn't realize is that after Fordfasts question is that when I did some digging into my personal settings there was a whole list of people asking to join going back to Feb I believe. I approved everyone and got a laugh out of a couple of the reasons. I guess I read something about members having to be approved but I don't think it ever sank in. I thought you just clicked the join link and that was that. So for the delay I have to apologize to everyone. I have just been pretty busy over the last 4 months and I hope I can take a break pretty soon.
Old 04-23-2005, 08:16 AM
Senior User
Garage is empty, add now

fordfast is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks BOSS358, I know how it is having to many jobs so I forgive you.
Are there any meetings or just a freindly get to know everyone gathering, maybe some eat, drink, mudding(trucks or atv)?
Dick Cepec 35x17s
SCMT,AFE,MBRP
HEAVY FOOT!
Old 04-23-2005, 03:29 PM
Posting Guru
Garage is empty, add now

Boss_358 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Not sure, sounds like nothing is in the works yet. Hopefullly when we can get some consistantly nice weather we can have an outdoor barbeque or something.

It wierd. Because all of the requests I got. I get no email notification so I really had no idea. I don't go into my personal settings that often.
Old 04-23-2005, 03:29 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter