MidAmerica Shelby meet-Tulsa???

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 08:40 PM
66 Ranger
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MidAmerica Shelby meet-Tulsa???

The MidAmerica Shelby/Mustang meet is in Tulsa this weekend. They will be having drags at the dragstrip Saturday and a car show at the Southern Hill Marriot on Sunday. There are always some sharp trucks at the show. I'm going to have my 65 Stang there (can't take but one vehicle so the trucks have to stay home). If any one is going to be there, look me up. My car is a vintage burgundy fastback GT 350 clone. I'll be wearing a white pith helmet cause it's going to be hot.

Old 06-10-2005, 02:45 PM
cigarxtc
Postmaster
Heya 66 Ranger. A few of us from Oklahoma will be there for the Hallett course races, Tulsa Raceway Park Races, and the Car Show on Sunday. I think I'll only be able to make it the drag races on Saturday. I'll be wearing my favorite FordTruckEnthuasiasts shirt and a white baseball hat. Will you be racing at the drag strip in your GT 350?

Old 06-11-2005, 07:53 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Originally Posted by 66 Ranger
The MidAmerica Shelby/Mustang meet is in Tulsa this weekend. They will be having drags at the dragstrip Saturday and a car show at the Southern Hill Marriot on Sunday. There are always some sharp trucks at the show. I'm going to have my 65 Stang there (can't take but one vehicle so the trucks have to stay home). If any one is going to be there, look me up. My car is a vintage burgundy fastback GT 350 clone. I'll be wearing a white pith helmet cause it's going to be hot.
Sorry we missed you. Hopefully some of our Chapter can meet you tomorrow at the car show.

You must not have went to the drags though, eh?? I don't recall seeing a burgandy fastback.

STan